Chapter 35

They followed Todoroki to the hospital to see a lady in white hair. He frowned and saw Endeavor looking by the door. He was hiding obviously but he wasn't a good hider since Hinata already saw him.

"That's my mom."He said and paused for a moment. "The one who gave the scare on my face."

"Oh...sorry about that Shoutou,"Hinata said and Todoroki shook his head.

"No, it's not your fault. It's the old man's fault."He said and Hinata turned his head to looks at the male looking upset.

He saw the male look down then beside him was Hawks. He did look like chicken wings. He sighed and shook his head even though he was hungry for food.

"Have you ever thought your dad might be wanting to be closer with you? Maybe he wants to be closer and nicer to you?"Hinata asked him and Todoroki shook his head.

"No."Hinata sighed and looked at Todoroki.

"Maybe he's seen his mistakes, has he been following you? Worried about you? Asking you questions? Trying to get close to you?"Hinata asked and he nods.

"See, he's trying his best to be close with you. The problem is you're not accepting it which is okay."He said and on the corner of his eyes sees Endeavor glare at him.

"You don't have to forgive him, you don't even have to try saying you will. Have you ever thought of giving him a chance?"He asked and Todoroki shook his head.

"I can't and I won't."

"I don't know what he did to you Shoutou but all I know is most dads never come back or realize they did wrong. He's doing what most dads will never accept to do it."Todoroki raised an eyebrow.

"I'm giving you my opinion and it's your choice as well. Either you makeup with your dad and mature from the situation you had in your childhood or let it haunt you forever."Hinata told him as Ide ate some chocolate looking at them.

"I'll try talking..."He mumbles. "To him."

"Okay. Now let's meet your mom. She looks pretty."He said and walked into the room with him.

Endeavor sighed looking at Hinata. "Who is that kid?"

"Hinata Shouyou. He's been friends with the kids for months. Apparently, he has a voice quirk."Hawks said which made him raise an eyebrow.

"He's a very weird child."He told Endeavor told him.

Hinata laughed as Ide fell off his chair after spinning too much. Todoroki and his mother chuckled. Hinata helped his friend up.

"I got a boo-boo on my bum,"Ide mumbles and sat on Todoroki's lap.

"Much better..."He said and looked at him. "Are you still deciding to become my sugar daddy?"

"Ide stop that stuff right now,"Hinata said pulling him and holding his arms on his throat.

"Let me go!"He said slapping Hinatas arm.

He let go and Ide glared. "So much for being my friend."

Hinata snickered and sat back down. She saw how lively he was. They were funny. She didn't mind them being here. She was glad to meet Hinata. The one who Midoryia and Todoroki talk about all the time. They were right, he was cute.

"Oh Sho, sing that song you know. Come on!"Ide told him knowing Hinata gets embarrassed singing to people other than himself.

"No no. I'm good."He told Ide glaring at him.

"You don't want to?"Todoroki asked tilting his head confused.

Right now, Hinata either wanted to kill Ide or kill himself. Hinata eventually sighed seeing how cute Todoroki looked at him. He wanted to pinch his cheeks. He's more of a sugar baby than a sugar daddy that Ide would say.

"Fine."He mumbles looking at them.

He started to sing two voices at once. The song was chosen to be one of those thoughts would best fit the feeling of letting go. Which was given to feel comfortable and be alone.

"Falling from cloud nine
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
Yeah, I'm falling from cloud nine
I'm wide awake
Not losing any sleep
I picked up every piece
And landed on my feet (I'm wide awake)
Need nothing to complete myself, no (I'm wide awake.~"He sang as they smiled.

Of course, Hinata had to choose Wide Awake by Katy Perry. He once he was done, they clapped. Hinata bowed his head and hid his face in embarrassment.

"It was good, you have too many voices in there."She said and Hinata chuckled.

"Well, we got to go home. I'll see you guys next time?"Hinata asked and they nodded as they Ide got up.

"Wait."He said and Hinata waited.

Todoroki took his hand and handed him some money. "Get home safely."

Hinata looked and bowed. They left and Todoroki watched from the open door smiling, seeing Hinata hit the back of Ide's head. Once he saw them turn he sighed.

"You have nice friends..."She said and removed her glasses. "I heard them talking about your dad."

"I think they are right. You gave me a chance, maybe you should give him a chance."

"I will."He said with a sad look on his face.

"You should go home as well. You've had a long day."He nodded and bowed.

He left without saying anything. He walked straight to his dorm and look at his phone. He wasn't sure but Hinata was right. Maybe he should try. He was scared but it was the only way to get over fears of his father's torment.

Hinata eventually went home with a taxi ride and made it to see his Shiro waiting by the door. He waved and Shiro saw from the corner of his eyes.

"OH SHOUYOU!"Tamagaki yelled behind Hinata which made him jump and scream.

"TAMAGAKI UNCLE!"He yelled back and smacked his arm.

"You want to go?"Tamagaki asked holding out his fists and in a fight position.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH TAMAGAKI!"