Chapter 21

Hinata stood outside the school gate. School was over and he waited for his classmates. All of them came around. They were all excited about goofing around. It was a Friday night so there wasn't school tomorrow.

Hinata felt someone watching him which made him turn. He looked around and shook his head seeing no one was there. Hinata walked ahead with Ide's arm around his shoulder.

Once they made it, they went into a booth room and crowded the room. It was filled with thirty-eight students. It was nice enough for the rich class president to buy the biggest room. Hinata looked at his classmates trying to find a song.

They kept singing and taking turns. Hinata drank some soda happily. He watched the lights change color and how everyone was having a good time. He liked it. He liked having fun and forgetting about everything for a while.

"Ide you better fucking sing!"Ide glared at a female classmate.

Of course, she would curse at him. Shimoda was always something. Her long green hair to the hips with ocean eyes. She apparently had powers which was to control water but she didn't want to become a hero. She just wanted a normal life.

"Shimoda you sing first,"Ide told her as she glared.

"Bitch...you go first. I didn't ask you to. I told you to. Okay."She said annoyed pulling him off the couch then sat next to Hinata with a smile.

"I fucking despise your grape brain."Shimoda stuck out her tongue then turned to Hinata.

"I'm glad you're okay. If there is anything you need to talk about or need any help with. You can always ask us. You can even call my mom. She's a therapist and you could book an appointment."She said smiling and Hinata nodded.

"I'm okay. I know it sounds weird but even though I was kidnapped, they didn't do anything. They helped me with my homework, they fed me, they let me take shower, change clothes and even sleep. It felt myself as a guest in a friend's house."Hinata said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Did they touch you?"She asked him.

"I think only when I cried about my dad...since I miss my dad a lot. I love him."Hinata said as Shimoda smiled.

"For a second I thought it was Stockholm syndrome but if your safe and well then I guess not. Are you obsessed with them? Do you love them in a relationship?"She asked and he shook his head.

"They saved me and they took me in. I think of them as my friends just as much as anyone else. Although one of them really did look almost like my dad but not entirely."Hinata said and she smiled.

"That's...good."

She turned and looked at Ide singing but it was more like screaming. Hinata laughed. He looked at Shimoda then back at the tv. Was he really having Stockholm syndrome?

They didn't do anything bad, they took him in for a day, took care of him, and then let him go. They didn't hurt him or abuse him. Hinata knew it was completely opposite since he wasn't in pain. He was gone for a day rather than days, weeks, months, or years. He wasn't being told to like them. They did threaten him at first, but it was funny. Not scary.

He sighed and looked at Ide who stopped screaming. "Finally! I thought I was about to burst my eardrums."

"Oh shut up,"Ide said to Hinata who giggled.

"I'm being honest,"Hinata told him then looked at his classmates eating.

"Ah, Hinata you sing!"Ide said smirking.

"Yeah pick a song and sing!"Hinata gulped and got up as he looked at the tablet with a bunch of songs.

He picked it up and looked over then. He choose one which was confusing which he never heard of it before. The melody was nice. It was almost being in your room looking out the window while it was raining outside.

"Sometimes I wish I felt alive,
Sometimes I am alone,
I feel like someone won't hold me
Instead, I feel like I'm breaking,
I want to be happy,
But I fear myself
Most time I wish I could fly
No one can help me,
I don't need help
I wanna be myself."

He kept singing but it somehow felt odd. He was glowing. His voice changed, it would either go deep or soft. He could even go high-pitched. It was alive. The song itself was alive.

It felt calm, they felt calm. It was nice and they just sat listening to him. It was beautiful. Hinata wasn't even paying any sort of attention since he didn't know the lyrics and was focusing on that and what he thought the person was singing like during the music video on tv.

Once it was over, he looked over at them to see they looked flushed. Hinata raised an eyebrow and handed Naima beside him the microphone.

"Hinata! That was amazing you sing so well!"He heard his classmates shout.

"You can be a singer!"

"Hell, I would even listen to your voice!"Fuji shouted making him laugh.

"How did you change your voice like that! There were seven voices at once! What the hell!"Masanori yelled surprised shaking the boy out of his body.

"Wait..."Kishimoto, one of the quiet classmates with brown hair and purple eyes, said looking at them. "What if that's your quirk?"

"What?"Ban, the smartest classmate with grey hair and one blue and one orange eye, asked her confused.

"Yeah, what if your ability to change voices is your quirk,"Kishimoto said and Fuji stared at him.

"Omg What if it is? That would be so cool? If Can change into the teacher's voice to tell my parents I'm doing amazing at school when I get in trouble."Fuji told Hinata who sighed.

"It's your choice Hinata. We won't say anything. We don't want you kidnapped or hurt again."Shimoda told him and he nodded.

"It's fine. I don't care."

Hinata said smiling and the others smiled back. They continued to sing while Hinata who was never born here or has a family who has a quirk wondered. How the fuck does he have a quirk.