Chapter 16

Hinata woke up and looked around. He was tied to a chair with handcuffs. He scoffed knowing he couldn't do anything. It was dark and mysterious. As if someone sent him to a haunted house.

"Hello? Anyone there?"Hinata asked frowning.

The lights turned on one by one to see a few people in front of him. Either sitting on the couch or standing there looking at him. He turned to the right to see a bar. Someone was sitting on a bar stool. A messy grayish-blue hair and a hand on his face.

"So...what am I doing here?"He asked smiling at them even though he is kidnapped.

"We are here...why did we kidnap him?"Twice asked Tomaru who glared at him.

"We are trying to get Ground Zero. If he ever comes, he can join the league of villains, and guess what, we could probably ruin this world."Hinata squinted his eyes confused.

"So...you kidnapped me because you want a hot head?"Hinata asked Shigaraki crosses his arms leaning on the chair with a smirk.

"Or I could just have you, but that won't be fun."

"Nah, let's have a band right? Like we can rock all night and go make concert money."Dabi said sarcastically which Hinata rolled his eyes.

Toga came closer with her knife and smiled. "I was wondering why he liked you...now I see why. You have such nice skin."

Hinata stared at her as she smirked. He chuckled and shook his head. This isn't the first time he was kidnapped of course or else, why would he be stuck here in the first place?

"I actually don't think he's going to come. He's still fighting with himself. That stupid idiot thinks he's a hero when he's just someone who likes eating nothing but cough drops in the morning."Hinata said with a chuckle thinking how stupid his friend is.

"Is he sick?"Twice asked and Hinata shook his head.

"No...he screams too much."

"That makes sense."Toga mumbles as she held a knife in her hands.

"You don't seem afraid of us."He said and Hinata smiled at them.

"Well...your not Thanos. That freak is a giant ready to stomp on me and wipe out the universe."Hinata mumbles remembering his Iron man comic book his dad bought.

"Besides I've been through worse kidnappings. This isn't the worst. I guess you could say this is a fun kidnapping. Although I am hungry."He told them smiling.

"I'll make something for you,"Kurogiri said smiling.

Hinata looked at the man in a purple shadow. "Thanks."

Magne took out the handcuffs and ropes from Hinata's legs. Hinata still sat on that chair and turned his head to Toga. He smiled at her which she passed out with a bloody nose immediately. His eyes widen and walked to her.

"Oh no! Hello? Um...she fainted. Is she okay?"Hinata asked confused and Dabi chuckled.

"She's good. Let her sleep on the couch."Hinata nodded and sat beside her.

He took some napkins from the side he saw and wiped her nose. He slowly put her head on his lap. He was worried that she was hurt. He removed the pins from her hair then the ponytail for her to relax.

Tomaru watched them looked at Dabi who chuckled. Twice was busy watching thinking it was wholesome. Hinata turned to them looking worried.

"Are you sure she is okay?"Hinata asked them and Twice nodded quickly to make the boy less worried.

"Yes. Don't worry."

"Will I be able to go home? I think my dad would be worried. I mean he's probably trying to kill my uncle."He mumbles to himself with a gulp.

Toga eventually woke up to see the male in front of her. She looked at the leg to notice it was his too. Hinata looked and caressed her hair softly making her smile. She felt comfortable and felt amazing.

"You're awake! Are you okay?"She hummed relaxing into his lap.

"Toga move so he can eat!"Kurogiri said glaring at her.

She snickered and moved her head off his lap. Kurogiri gave him his meal on the wooden tray. He smiled and started eating some Udon. He gasped and gave him a thumbs up smiling. He continued to eat with the side dishes quietly.

"How did you meet the hero's?"Toga asked him curiously.

Hinata ate the food in his mouth then smiled. "I met Hot head when I am almost got kidnapped by a goat. Then he made me meet his friends. He says they forced him but I know it's the other way around."

"I see. Are they nice to you?"She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah...well."He mumbles as he thought about one male.

Mineta. He was annoying, rude and kept bothering him. Once the male mistaken him as a girl. He also touched him. He didn't like him. He shivers thinking about how that small grape idiot has powers.

"What?"Twice asked him and Hinata sighed.

"There is this guy. He mistook me as a girl then when he found out I was a guy he still treated me badly. He also does this to the girls he sees."He said truthfully.

"And I don't understand why he had powers? I mean there could be so many other people who are at least not this perverted that would wish to have powers but this grape dude has the balls to hold it on his head."Hinata told them with a pout.

Dabi came close to the couch leaning on it with a raise of an eyebrow. "What does he do?"

"He just talks about stuff that doesn't make sense but it makes me uncomfortable. He grabs my arm sometimes. I don't really like it. I am thankful the others help me sometimes but he doesn't stop."He told Dabi.

"Finish eating before it gets cold."Hinata nodded with a smile at them that made their hearts melt.

That's it, whoever it was. That person is going to die soon. Once they figure out who it is and what he looks like but for now, they will keep Hinata safe from him.