Chapter 3

picassO | OnlyOneOf

Once Hinata woke up from his nap. He was given chicken soup. The man grabbed a chair and put it next the bed then sat.

"Can...can we talk about it?"He asked the doctor to which he nods.

"Alright. Well I have to introduce myself. I'm Kamiya Shiro and I'm a doctor."He said and the child nodded.

"I brought you here since you weren't in the record. Usually what would happen if you weren't in there they would kill you. Doesn't really matter how young or old. I made you an identification here from what I saw on your phone."He told Hinata a small portion and the child nodded again.

"But you have to stay with me and be careful. This place has a lot of villains. You know."Hinata frowned confused.

Villains? Hold on, just like those guys fighting, were they villains or heros? Probably heros because they seemed nice. He thought for a moment then looked at the male who took out a juice bottle for him.

"So you are from a different world, what's it like?"He asked Hinata and Hinata stared at the male.

"Well....we don't have villains and superhero's. We do have a lot of crimes from time to time and stuff happen. Pretty much normal."He told him and the male nodded.

He ate slowly as his hands shook due to the fact he hasn't eaten for a while, was weak and he just woke up. The male looked at the time and smiled.

Hinata seemed to feel sacred. "I'll be putting you into a school. You don't have a quirk and it's the only way to keep you safe."

"Quirk?"He asked and the man nodded.

"Yes...powers I guess you could say."

Hinata just nodded and Shiro smiled at the child. Hinata are slowly as the man got up to go do some paper work. After a while Hinata finished and frowned wondering how he's going to put the tray away.

He felt odd. He felt as if he couldn't do anything. What's going on at home? He doesn't know. Is anyone looking for him? He doesn't know. All he knows he's somewhere else and gone. He's scared because he doesn't know exactly how this happened and who he can trust. He doesn't know if he can live here. Wondering is he's going to live here for ever and never go home.

His mothers, his father, his sister, his teammates, and his friends. What are they going through that he can't tell? He knows they might be worried and they shouldn't since he's alive but then again he's somewhere else he doesn't know. Even if it looks the same, the lives and the way they live is different.

"Looks like your done."He turned his head and looked to see the Shiro.

The man took his tray and left the room again. Only for Hinata to feel alone and sacred. He doesn't know if he should trust the doctor but then again he had saved him. The doctor came back and had a few things out.

"What are you doing?"He asked the man and Shiro just smiled sitting.

"I'm checking if you have a fever and making sure your body goes back to normal with a few vitamins to help."He said and Hinata nodded to which the man quickly fixed the Braun ThermoScan.

He put by the child's ear and it seemed Hinata was having a small fever. "Do you get sick often?"

"Sometimes...yes. Not all the time."He told the man who nodded then looked at the vitamins.

He opened a bottle to Hinata and gave it to him then gave Hinata a green pill for the normal bunch of vitamins and minerals for the body. Hinata took it and drank water to swallow it, tasting the disgusting after taste that came after it.

"Hinata...can I call you that or Shouyou?"He asked and Hinata just nodded.

"Anything is fine."

"Alright Shouyou. Get some rest. If you want anything just call me."Hinata nodded and Shiro just smiled then left.

Hinata felt cold and pulled the blanket. What was he going to do here? He wants to know if the others are alright or if something like this was a dream? He thought that maybe their eyes world has stopped but this one was moving quicker.

A loud bang was heard and Hinata turned his head confused to the window to see people fighting. Hinata was feeling warm and uncomfortable so he decided to turn around and rest.

He hugged himself and looked at the monitor frowning. He had no idea what it was for but for his heart. He sighed and just looked it. He really wanted to go home and wish he could but he couldn't. He was stuck here until somehow he goes back home.

He noticed how there were a lot of problems with this world more than his. People are given powers even if they are evil or not. Doesn't matter when or who. All he knows, everyone has powers and he doesn't.

Yes he feels like an outsider but he has no choice. He came here with no explanation and doesn't know how he's going to leave.

He started to cry, feel alone and had no idea what to do or go. He seemed so lost that he couldn't figure out anything. He took his phone and went to go type hello but it couldn't send anything.

He wants to go home, to his family. He wants to play volleyball with his friends and win this year. He wanted to play with others and cherish them. He keeps asking why did he have to come here? Why did he have to be here and what going on?

He wished someone would tell him.

"Excuse me, Shouyou. I brought a new tooth brush and scrub for you if you want to take a shower or anything."He heard and hummed exhausted.

He knows something is going to happen next, like what would be the point of being here and not knowing that something bad was going to happen. He needs to watch out. He needs to to keep himself safe.

Hello!

Good Bye!

take care, enjoy, stay safe, and black lives matter.
🖤✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🖤