Chapter 39

Deja Vu | Ateez

Hinata said he didn't want to see his friends at the hospital. Especially not the way he looked like so he didn't allow them to see him. Even if they were worried.

He was already at school grounds and looked at the end. He remembers the stuff he went through there. He misses that for the most part. He walked into the gym and saw Ukai. The man waved and Hinata just stared at him then bowed.

Hinata walked to the locker room to get changed. He took a ball and bounced it on the floor. He did hear anyone and was busy with his own thought. The boys came in and looked at Hinata. He was in a pouty mood.

He wondered how his others friends were? Are they alive or safe, are they dead? He wished he could say goodbye to all of them before he left, he wished he had more time with them.

"Hinata-Kun?"He heard a familiar voice and turned to Nishinoya who had the same voice as Bakugo.

He could remember his voice clearly as just as much as anyone could. Suga had ran to Hinata and hugged him to death. His eyes widen and notice his friends run to him hugging him. Asking him questions. Most like Ennoshita, Yamaguchi, Suga and the two duos were crying with Asahi beside them.

"Where did you go?"Hinata just blinked and didn't know how to answer that question.

"Hell? I don't know."He said and Tsukishima snickered.

"Yeah right. A person like you would be in hell."He said sarcastically and Hinata frowned.

Hinata chuckled noticed the similarities to shigaraki except he was a villain and a weird one. Like as if his group was an emo band like he said before. They stare at Hinata chuckle looking at Tsukishima.

"Your very emo. Just saying snarky banana."He said picking up the ball.

Nishinoya chuckled with Tanaka who laughed. Hinata turned to both of them confused but then look at Kageyama who hasn't said anything yet. He was staring at him. Almost as if he was going to kill him.

"Why don't you all get changed and get ready for practice? Don't we have a game today?"Ukai asked and they nodded.

Kageyama still stood and Hinata turned his head it throw the ball up trying to hit it a few times. The male put his arms around the orange head.

"D..don't do that again."Hinata snickered and ruffled his hair.

"Nah, I would leave you any day."Kageyama glared and Hinata just chucked.

"I'm kidding, don't worry about me. Now change. I have a cool trick I heard you've gotten up your sleeve."He said and Kageyama hummed then walked away.

He noticed how Kageyama was more weird but he was fine with it. People change and he doesn't mind. He did too and honestly he doesn't mind it either. He saw the duo walk out running with excitement.

"Our kohai, are you allowed to play today?"Nishinoya asked and Tanaka smiled.

"Yeah like are you okay to do it?"Tanaka asked and Hinata hummed.

"Yep, but I have to be near an adult all times. Everything else is normal so..."He mumbles and taps on the ball then smiled.

"Would you like to help me with my receives before we play a practice game?"He asked the two who nodded quickly and decided to teach their kohai.

Hinata was busy practicing and the others decided to do the same. Surprisingly Hinata was still not good at it. He pouted and looked at Nishinoya.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"Like I said don't worry about it."

Hinata looked at him and froze. He couldn't believe anything anymore, maybe Bakugo was Nishinoya but they had different faces and body structures. He just smiled and hugged him. Hinata didn't know why he felt so close to him. He missed the male so much and his loud voice making him cry.

"Eh! Why are you crying?"Nishinoya asked patting his back.

Hinata couldn't say anything but just tear up. "Yeah. Why?"

He also noticed how Kageyama sounded just like Iida. Which made it even worse for him. He looked up like Todoroki but didn't sound like him. Why did this have to be him?

"I...I don't know..."He wipes his tears and moved away which made Nishinoya wipe his tears.

"It's okay."He said and kept his hand on his cheek.

"Why don't we go ahead and have a small practice game?"Daichi said Hinata hummed.

They started to play a game for a while and Hinata player. They kept watching him even though like Tsukishima pretended he didn't, he did care. After practice, Hinata went to the locker room to change.

The boys notice the scars and stare at him. They were surprised he had a bunch of them. Hinata put in his shirt and surprisingly he was alright. He didn't care about the scars. He knew Midoryia had it worse.

He smiled and thought of them. He was stupid even if he was smart. He was brain smart but physically dumb. They all knew to well. He remembers that they had Midoryia was always strong to the point he threw Bakugo when he was mad. He even called him by his name and the look at the males face was hilarious.

He took his bag and walked out sighing. He really missed them. He couldn't even get to see his teammates or his parents, he could've had more time. Yet he's happy to be back home.

He went to the building and heard whispers which he didn't care. He put his earphones in and played music on his phone. He listened to the music he practiced with them and smiled. He felt everyone stare at him but he didn't care.

He was the missing boy who found his way home with no reason to how all it happened. All they know is that he's back and seemed to be better than ever.