Chapter 30

"Aren't you a villain!"Ide exclaimed as Midoryia slowly pulled Hinata closer to him.

"Guys they are my friends. They are just trying to help me clean up the gym."Hinata told them which made Midoryia pause.

"The League of Villains? Your friends?"He asked and Hinata nodded.

"Yeah! Leave then alone guys. We are just trying to clean up."Hinata said and looked at the villains.

"And these are the dumb hero's. Wow."Dabi mumbles which made them glared at him.

"Dabi..."Hinata mumbles and rubs his hand on his forehead.

"Geez Shouyou! I thought you were by yourself! I was wondering why you weren't coming out for a while and thought since it was late I could take you home but I guess you had company."Ide said making him sigh.

"Don't get close to him,"Momo said glaring at them.

"Excuse you,"Toga told her glaring back at her.

Hinata watched as they had a glaring game. It looked like a fight was about to break loose. He facepalms wishing he could shut both of them up because all he hears is curse words running around the echoed gym.

"FUCK YOUR UGLY ASS BEFORE I BLAST YOUR CRUSTY ASS!"Bakugo yelled at Dabi.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT KINDA CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING! I HAVE AN ASS NOT AN UGLY ASS!"

"SHUT UP!"Hinata yelled at them annoyed.

They still didn't listen.

"LISTEN YOU PIECES OF SHIT! I WANT TO GO HOME AND SLEEP! IF YOU DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR AT LEAST FIVE MINUTES I'M KICKING YOU ALL OUT!"Hinata deepened his voice which made Midoryia flinch.

"Satan woke up,"Ochaka mumbles looking at Hinata seeing how pissed he was.

"Look they are my friends. Like it or not I don't give a single fuck. Get out!"Hinata told the heroes including Ide.

"Shouyou, we are just—."Iida got cut off.

"I don't care. I know how to take care of myself as much as anyone else can here."He shut them up. "Just leave."

"But."

"Leave,"Hinata told Bakugo glaring at him.

They gulp and walk out of the gym. Hinata turned to the villains and rubbed his eyes completely tired and done. Even if he feels dramatic, he feels so tired he wants to drop on the floor.

"And you guys! Your adults here. Instead of yelling about some random ass. You can just talk in respect. I don't have to teach you this."Hinata told them.

"Sorry,"Shigaraki said with his head down.

"Just leave the gym. I have to finish cleaning up."Hinata said and looked at Kai opening his mouth.

"No, I'll do it myself. Go home. Your safe there rather in the open."He said and Twice hugged Hinata.

"Sorry about us, sorry about everything."He said and Hinata pats his back.

"It's okay. Just go. Get home safely. Let's hang out another time. Hum?"Hinata asked and Twice let go nodding.

"Yeah...you get home safely as well and if something happens call us. You have our numbers. If someone touches you, you scream or use your Satan voice. Just don't be scared because people like fear and don't talk with them to waste your time. Also—."Hinata cut twice off.

"I got it. Just go."He smiled making Twice nod.

"Bye Sho! Have a good night!"Toga said and the others said their words before they left from the roof.

Hinata sighed and looked at the mess. It wasn't messy, it was just the net that needed to be folded and the table away. Including a few towels and volleyballs to put back into the basket.

He rolled up his sleeves and put a towel on his shoulder. "Time to get working again."

Hinata hummed as he cleaned the gym and grabbed a black sweeper. Once he finished sweeping the gym. He grabbed his phone and stopped recording since he left it on then grabbed his bags. He put his earphones on and let the music play from his phone. He opened the door of the gym to see his friends sitting there waiting for him.

"Are they still in there?"Momo asked worriedly.

"No, they left a long time ago. What are you guys still doing here?"Hinata asked them.

"Sho. I know you are close with them and friends with them. I don't care about it at all. I'm just worried."Ide said and Hinata turn to glare at him.

"So you're saying that those shit you said to them even though they are my friends that you don't care about wasn't you?"He asked and Ide shut his mouth.

"Besides, they saved me. Not like you could do anything about it. They are nice to me. If they aren't to you. Maybe it's because of your judgment."He paused and looked at Mina who smiled at him.

"Well, I can only apologize to a few of you since they didn't do anything but seriously guys. It's my life, not yours."He said smiling at her.

"I'm going home. You should too."He said stepping down the stairs then looked at them. "But if this ever happens again. I won't just sit back down."

"Have a good night."He said and walked away with a snicker.

"And I thought I was a kid."He whispered to himself as he shook his head.

He never understood anything from here. Even if you're friends with a villain they assume you'll be with them. They will worry you'll get hurt, but hero's do so much compared to villains. The more you can think about it. Hero's are the ones who give the most painful endurance more than villains.

Since villains are always interpreted wrong. Hero's are interpreted as if hard work pays off, hate pays off but everything is still the same even with Villains. You just need to love everyone equally. If not, it's your fault society is this way.

Hinata saw a shadow above him and looked up to see a man with wings. He thought they were chicken wings for a moment.

"What's up kiddo?"