Chapter 14

Hinata smiled as he felt the wind on his face. Class was boring but with his friend by his side. He was doing wonderful. He was reading a romance book about some random male who lost himself to find that he only lost his mind and not his heart. Some random repeated story but it was whatever.

It was his study period but he didn't want to study because his school booked took forever to learn but the books he likes or tries new aren't. He would rather stick with what he has rather than the school's books.

Hinata heard laughing outside his window and turned to see kids playing soccer. He liked volleyball better of course but it seemed fun. They just passed each other the ball with hard kicks.

He missed playing his sports. He sighed and got up to go use the restroom. He yawned and stretched. He walked to the bathroom to see a third year in front of him. Seemed like he didn't even go to this school since the uniform color was different.

"WhatChu doing girl? Why are you going to the men's restroom? Huh?"He asked smirking.

He came closer to move Hinata's hair off his forehead then his left hand snacking down to his waist. Hinata pushed back and glared at the male.

"I'm trying to use it. Seems like an ugly wall is blocking it."He said annoyed and walked quickly to one of the stalls.

The door kicked opened right after he closed it. Hinata fell to the side from the impact making him moan in pain. He looked up to see the male. Hinata was frustrated.

"I'm an ugly wall? Must you be a trans freak?"He asked getting closer to Hinata's legs.

"The hell?"

"Oh shut it. Your pretty ass is mine now."He whispers in a deep tone that freaks Hinata out.

The male touched him and Hinata screams. He kicks the male in the shin and runs out of the bathroom. He went straight to his classroom terrified. Almost peeing his pants. Ide looked at his friend. He noticed the fear in his eyes and went to him.

He saw a bruise on his head and the same with his right elbow. He was shaking terribly. Hinata couldn't even stop crying his eyes out without making a sound. All he did was sniff.

Ide got protective and held him in his arms. "What happened?"

"This guy...he touched and punched me."He choked which made the class president bring him water.

"Sit down."

A female classmate told him as she moved out of her seat. Ide sat him down on the chair as he shakes. He was completely cold and sweaty. What happened to him? His classmates worried about the sun and loving classmates.

"I was...I was going to the bathroom."Hinata sniffed.

He gulped and wiped his nose. Ide was in rage. So were his classmates. The boy helped a lot in his class. Especially about stories and being powerless. This pissed them off.

"He touched me."He whispered out of breath.

"Where is he? Is he outside?"Hinata nodded quickly and the class president went out the door.

The male, Masanori, walked to see a male with the wrong uniform looking around. He glared and walked to another class. The teacher turned to look at the male who opened the door. Masanori pushed his glasses and glanced at her.

"There is a student that sexually harassed my classmate, can you get him out of the halls?"She stared at him for a moment then sighed.

"Out of all the days."She mumbles then walks out to see the kid. "HEY, KID!"

Masanori sighed and went back to his class. Ide hugged him and Hinata was calm at this point. Hinata gave a small smile and wiped his tears. It hurt him but he had to get through the day.

"Do you want to go home? Need anything?"Ide asked caressing his hair that he was completely mesmerized.

"I'm good. I just want to use the bathroom."Hinata told him and Ide nodded.

"I'll take you there."

Hinata got up and walked out with Ide behind him. The male watched him. He walked him to the bathroom but went in front of Hinata. Putting his arm in front of him to hold on. He looked around then turned to Hinata.

"Go in. No one is there. I'll watch the door."He said and Hinata gave a sad smile.

"Thank you."He said and walked in to use the restroom.

Once he did. He got out and both of them went straight to class. Hinata went to his desk to see some snacks. He looked at his classmates then smiled with tears.

"Don't cry, man!"Fuji said as he wiggled his eyebrows for him to laugh.

"Just get comfortable. Don't worry about anything else."Hinata looked at his female seatmate.

He felt something he had never had before. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. That these classmates he's known for two months have given him comfort. He couldn't understand how he felt but it's not that he felt special, he felt loved by them.

"Thank you."He sniffed wiping his tears smiling.

"No...thank you,"Masanori said and turned to finish his practice books.

Hinata sat in his seat. It felt so unrealistic and odd. It felt so nice and refreshing but it felt like a dream that he needed to wake up. However, it wasn't a dream. It was the truth.

He opened his book and cake packet. He shared it with Ide who was busy being extra careful with him. He watched him and turned around to him every few seconds. He started to seem like an overprotective brother which is true. He had to be.

From Hinata's looks, smile, and the way he was. There were chances he was going to get hurt and they all knew it would hurt a lot of people with it.

another post

thank you for reading, take care, stay safe, wash your hands, rest well, and have a wonderful 24/7. 💕