Chapter 32

The doorbell rang and Hinata frowned. It was the early morning and he was asleep on the couch after binge-watching with his uncle. He went to go open the door. Once he did, no one was there. He frowned then looked around then down. He saw a note then took it.

He closed the door and went to his sleeping uncle on the floor. "Tamagaki uncle!"

He groans and Hinata sighed. The man wouldn't wake up unless it was later in the morning. Hinata went straight to his dad's room to see him asleep. He sighed annoyed.

"Dad wake up."He said and started shaking him.

"What? What? Are you okay?"Shiro said as soon as he sat up.

"I'm fine but someone left this in front of the house after ringing the doorbell."He said and Shiro nodded.

He turned on the night light and opened the note. He frowned as he saw it was written with a stamp. Which meant someone higher sent him this letter.

"Dear Hinata Shouyou,

We would like to welcome you to U.A Academy and have a discussion. We would love to have you come in and talk about your quirk. Since Class 1-A are your friends, it would be great to see how they work and go to school. It would be a great honor to meet you.

Best Regards,

All Might."

Shiro paused for a moment then rubbed his hands on his eyes. It was true. All night sent a message dot Hinata. He looked at one of the words.

"You have a quirk?"He asked surprised and Hinata gulped.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."Hinata said which made Shiro irritated.

"Why didn't you tell me?"Shiro asked upset.

"Because I didn't know I had it. I'm surprised I have it here and I'm scared that you'll send me to somewhere else when I'm fine with the school I'm going to."Hinata said making Shiro pause.

"You know Shouyou. All I've ever done was give you the peace and the things you've wanted. I would never do that without asking you."Shiro said and Hinata sighed.

Shiro paused for a moment. "What's your quirk?"

"I can change my voice and sing with it as well. That's all."Shiro sighed in relief.

Hinata smiled. Maybe Shiro is sighing in relief is because of what happened to his daughter. He felt bad for the male and hugged him. Shiro rubbed Hinata's back softly.

"It's okay. I forgive you but next time if you hide something. I'm not giving you meat buns for a week."Hinata pouted making Shiro chuckle.

"What time is it?"He asked and sighed. "Five."

"I'll get ready since it will be time to go anyway."He said and Shiro nodded.

Shiro got out of bed and Hinata went to get ready. Hinata got his bags for school ready including his clothes. Shiro packed some breakfast and brushed his teeth before walking out of the house with his PJs. He wasn't going inside since he had a shift. He sighed as he put his breakfast and bags in his car.

"Tamagaki Uncle WAKE UP!"Hinata yelled which made the male jump.

"I'm leaving so the house is all yours. I have to go to school."He said as he grabbed a coat.

"Bye. See you next year."Tamagaki said and started to snore pulling a blanket closer to him.

Hinata chuckled and got out of the house then locked it. He ran quickly to his dad handing him his school bag. Hinata wore a blue hoodie with a small picture of a penguin in the middle. He had a white clear raincoat since it was going to rain today. He had his black jeans and white sneakers.

He went inside the car and saw his white cap. He smiled and put it on. Shiro smiled and started the car. He was going to change at work anyways. He was just too lazy to take care of himself today. They both ate breakfast in the car until they got there.

"Make sure to call me and don't forget that whatever they say. It's their opinion and you have yours. Just be yourself and if they tell you to do something you don't want to do, say no."Hinata nodded and Shiro smiled at him.

"Have a good there today."Hinata hummed and have a small wave.

Hinata looked at the school building then saw someone by the gate then bowed. "Come in."

He frowned as he followed a man with black clothes and black long hair. The man leads him to the office. The man sat on a chair and so did Hinata. Looked like an office. Hinata turned and saw the man fall asleep.

"Thank you for coming Hinata Shouyou."Hinata turned to see All Might with a smile.

It's the hero Midoryia was talking about and obsessed with. He stared at the male who then turned on the lights. Hinata raised an eyebrow and turned to him.

"It's a pleasure to have you. Would you like to have a tour of our school as we talk about some stuff?"Hinata hummed and got up to follow All might.

Hinata turned to the male who was asleep and frowned. "Don't worry, Eraserhead is always sleeping everywhere and anywhere."

Hinata nodded and followed the male to see the school. It was really big, with a lot of windows. He could see his own reflection. Security was also real. There were too many outside the school for protection. Weird to have a school where the villains could just destroy this place in one piece and all the heroes would just die.

"How do you know the League of Villains?"He said and Hinata smiled.

"They protected me and saved me,"Hinata said as All might nodded.

"We are also friends. They are really nice."He said and stared at the male. "You don't have to force your smile. I can see it and it annoys me."

"I'm sorry wh—-?"All might was cut off by someone's voice.

"Shouyou?"