Chapter 19

Hinata stayed home with Shiro who was worried about him. The man lost some years worrying about the child. Tamagaki smiled as he fed Hinata. Hinata watched Shiro walk around back and forth.

"Hey bro, chill out. He's good."Tamagaki told his friend annoyed.

"You're making the kid worried. He's not even looking at me if I'm feeding him or not."Shiro glared then sighed looking at Hinata.

"Should I home school you?"He asked and Hinata shook his head.

"I'm fine. I just wouldn't mind if you don't take me to school tomorrow."Hinata told the male who sighed.

"Fine..."He said then rubbed his hands together softly. "But you'll be staying at home. No funny business."

"Yes."

"Now Shouyou, tell me. What really happened?"Tamagaki asked him.

"Someone kidnap me and the villains captured me. After that, the villains took me in for the night. They even helped me with my homework."Hinata said smiling and the older males stared at each other.

"Shouyou...who were those villains?"Shiro asked sitting in front of the child.

"Um... there was Dabi, Toga, Tomaru, Kurogiri——."Tamagaki gasped.

"They took you in after being taken?"He asked and Hinata nodded lying of course.

"Yep. Uncle feed me soup!"Hinata said turning to his uncle with a smile.

Tamagaki continued to feed him as Shiro shook his head.

"Well whatever happened. Let's not let that happen again. After you are done eating I want you to go rest."He said and Hinata nodded.

Shiro sighed and walked to his office. Tamagaki smiled at Hinata continuing to feed the boy. He ruffled the boy's forehead.

"It will be okay. He was just worried."

"Why though? I mean I'm not his real son and just exist because I came from another world."Hinata asked confusingly.

Tamagaki sighed then contemplated for a moment. "I don't know if I should say this but since he really does care about you, I have to."

"Shiro had a wife and a kid. His wife died from cancer and his kid passed away from heatstroke when she couldn't control her powers."He said and Hinata's eyes widen.

"She would've been the same age as you by now..."He mumbles then gave a sad smile. "But he sees you as his family besides me of course."

"He cares about you because we are both all that he has. I know you'll be gone soon once you find your way home. It doesn't make sense and I know that. Yet I think he just wants to live the moment of having a child before it disappears."Tamagaki explained.

"When did she die?"Hinata asked him sadly.

"Around five. Her powers came in quickly and she couldn't control it."Tamagaki said and slowly stood up.

"Go rest."He told the boy who nodded.

Tamagaki left to the kitchen leaving Hinata alone. He stood up and walked immediately to Shiro. He opened the door to see Shiro looking at his papers. Hinata knew one thing he and his dad do. Hinata remembers the days he and his father would do.

"Dad?"

Shiro looked up to see Hinata. "Can we take a nap together?"

Shiro raised an eyebrow and Hinata sighed. To people, it might be weird but to him it was fun. Hinata smiled and looked at his new dad. He could never replace his biological dad but he can't forget his quirk world dad. He's been used to calling him dad that they both don't mind it and Shiro doesn't hate it.

"Come on!"Hinata told him and Shiro sighed.

Shiro got up from his seat and followed Hinata out of his office. They walk to the master bedroom. Hinata jumped on the bed. Shiro stood waiting to figure out what to do. Hinata turned and smiled.

"Come!"He said and patted beside him.

Shiro gave in and laid beside Hinata. The boy pulled the covers over him and Shiro looked at Hinata. Hinata turned his head with a goofy grin.

"My dad and I would do this together,"Hinata said smiling.

"We would lay in bed together and talk about things. Sometimes we would make up random stories or talk about cake flavors. My dad was obsessed with cake."Hinata said and Shiro stared at him.

"Okay...um. How was your old home like? Was it good?"He asked and Hinata smiled.

"Yeah! I had friends, I was on the volleyball team wanting to become an ace! I rode my bicycle to school every morning. My sister, Natsu, was like my mom, they both are sassy and very lazy but also the only ones who eat the whole fridge. My dad was sweet and kind. He was very shy and very careful with everything. I've only seen him angry once in my life."He explained and Shiro raised an eyebrow.

"A lady stole his unicorn umbrella and he was ready to go to war,"Hinata explained as he chuckles.

After a couple of minutes. "I loved home. It was my home."

Shiro stared at him then smiled. He was happy the child had a good life at home but felt sad for some reason and yet hated it. He felt off. He didn't like it. He just only feels glad Hinata is doing well in his own world.

"I only went to work or go drink with Tamagaki on weekends,"Shiro said sadly.

"Things will get better only if you are wanting to get better,"Hinata said and Shiro frowned.

"No one can rip your own head off except for you so do it right,"Hinata said yawning slowly closing his eyes.

He eventually passed out and Shiro smiled. He doesn't have much time with Hinata and he knows that but he can make the best out of it. He smiled and pulled the blankets to Hinata's shoulders. Slowly the man yawned and closed his eyes.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face and so did Hinata. Tamagaki walked in and smirked. Took a bunch of pictures and made a deep laugh quietly before leaving.

i am so sleepy, i will try to make more chapters. it's 3 am in the morning. lmao see ya later.