Chapter 33

Hinata turned to see Shinso. "Oh, you! It's been long!"

"Yeah...what are you-."He stared at All might surprised then back at Hinata.

"You're a hero in training. That's cool."Hinata told him and the male nodded confused.

"You better get to class. The bell is about to ring."All might told him and Shinso bowed then left.

He was confused as to why Hinata was here. He still thinks something is wrong with Hinata but can't put a finger on it. It's really confusing especially with how he looks. He's unfamiliar.

Hinata turned to the male who raised an eyebrow with the same smile. "What did you mean by my smile."

"As I was saying, your smile is too fake to be real man. Stop it."Hinata told All might with a snicker.

"So..."

"I'm going to meet some heroes? I get you brought me here but there must be a reason why besides that. Don't lie to me either."Hinata said suspiciously as All might gulped.

"Ah. Well. It's because we wanted to see you. I heard the kids love you and we just want to make sure everyone is safe. Do you understand that?"He said getting closer to Hinata who just stared at the male.

"It not like I could kill anyone..."He mumbles and glared. "I guess you're a judgmental bitch as well."

"What?"All might said shocked and Hinata continued walking.

"Let's meet my friends and get this whole thing over with."He told the male annoyed.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone if you think I am. I'm not here to do anything but live. I'm usually a nice person but someone who radiates ego really pisses me off."Hinata said with his hands behind his back.

"I'm sorry."Hinata clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"It's okay. It's just better if you don't think."He told All Might.

"Just because I'm friends with these guys and friends with villains doesn't mean I'm here to play a game of chess,"Hinata said and stopped to look at All Might.

"Does that make myself clear?"He asked and All Might nodded.

"Class 1-A is right in front of us."All Might said and Hinata turned to face the door to his right.

He looked at the sign to see it was true. All Might knocked on the door and walked in. Hinata followed behind him to see his friends. He bowed and waved at them.

Iida told the students to stand up and bow. Hinata blinked for a moment with a flinch from his loud voice. Just how much air does he hold?

"Who's the kid?"Aizawa asked All Might annoyed bring another kid into his class.

"He's not a student. He's their friend."Aizawa frowned and shook his head going back to sleep.

"Greetings Hero's. I've brought your friend to get to know you all and learn about U.A. Got it?"He asked and they nod.

"Sho! I'm so glad you're here, ribbit."Tsuyu said and Mina jumped to hug Hinata.

Hinata stood as the girls crowded him. He felt someone behind him and noticed no one but it was Toru. Hinata smiled and pat her head. He's gotten used to her being around even without her knowing she's been being seen.

"It was your head right?"He asked and she blushed.

"Yes."

"Ooh finally."He said and Mina hugged her arms around him.

Yuga flipped his invisible long hair with a smile sparkling around him. "I see I've met my sparkling twin again."

"I'm glad your here Shobro!"Hinata chuckled at the name he called him.

"Of course. It's nice to see you all in class. So this is how it is?"He asked and Midoryia nodded.

"Yep."Hinata looked at him and then at Bakugo who was glaring from his seat.

"I'll be leaving now."All Might said but the kids were busy with Hinata.

He shook his head and left. Aiwaza hated how loud it was then opened his blinding cloth from his eyes to see an orange-haired child glowing. He closed his eyes groaning. He opened them again to see his smile that was blinding. He fell off his chair which made a thumping sound.

Hinata heard and turned to see the teacher on the floor. "Don't worry, he's sleeping again. I think."

Hinata looked back at Kyoka who answered. He chuckled and walked up to Aizawa who laid there. Hinata was confused about what he was doing.

"You okay?"He asked and Aiwaza looked at Hinata who blinded him.

"So bright!"

"Are you okay?"He asked again which the male nodded. "Yeah yeah."

Hinata chuckled and held out a hand. Aiwaza thought for a moment before grabbing it. He stood up and Hinata just smiled at him. He was pulled by Mina back to the group.

Aiwaza sighed. He has never seen a child like that. He was surprised but other than that. Hinata was cute, a cute child he needed to get Mina's arms away from.

Hinata got to leave the room and meet other students who suddenly got jealous of them. They were really lucky to have the sun by them. Once he got his tour. He saw All Might standing there.

"He has to go now."He told them which made them whine.

"No! Don't take my baby!"Toru said and Mina held Hinata nodding.

"Can we hang out with him a little more?"Midoriya asked All Might.

"I'm sorry he has to go. He has school as well."All Might told them.

"Don't worry I'll text and call you all. We can meet during the weekend."He said and Bakugo ruffled Hinata's head.

"Fine."

Hinata smiled and bowed. "Bye guys!"

They bowed and Hinata followed All Might. He lead him to the gate then Hinata sighed looking at the male. He felt bad but the man was at fault. He noticed and even saw everything through his posture. It bothered him so bad.

"You know you didn't need to pick up that burden, you chose it,"Hinata told All might who paused for a moment.

"I'll be leaving. Thank you for inviting me."He bowed and walked out the gate to see his father with a smile.

That's right. He's not a bad guy. He's a good guy. He just likes making friends with people without judgment. Yet, he knows there are people he needs to talk back to shut them up. It's nice to treat someone with their own medicine.