Chapter 9

Why Why Why | IKON

Bakugo is mad. Midoryia talks about his friends and tried to find them. Hinata introduced himself and noticed a weird aura beside him.

Hinata stared at Bakugo and gulped. "Yes?"

"Why are you doing here with a nerd?"Bakugo asked and Hinata pouted.

"Don't be mean. He bumped into me and now we are friends. He lost his friends so we are going to look for him."Hinata said hugging Midoryia making Bakugo glare.

"Fine...I'll help."He said staring at Midoryia with anger while the green haired sighed.

"Really! Great!"He said then looked at Midoryia.

"What do your friends look like?"He asked and Midoryia smiled walking him away from Bakugo.

"My friend Todoroki has half white and half red hair. My other friend Ochako has brown hair. Iida who had blue hair and Tsuyu who has green hair a bit darker than mine."He said and Hinata nodded looking around.

"You said someone had peppermint hair?"He asked and Bakugo held his laughter.

"Yeah...yeah, I guess so."

Ide stared at the hero's and blinked. He's literally with the heroes of U.A who know All Might and all those other superheroes. How did he get here? Right, that ball of sunshine in front of him.

He walked to find Midoryia's friends. Hinata skipped and looked at someone leaning by the bathroom. That peppermint boy. His eyes widen and grabbed Midoryia who blushed as the kid ran.

"HEY SLOW DOWN!"Bakugo said as he ran behind them.

Hinata laughed and stood in front of the male. He turned to Midoryia who was red. His eyes widen and looked at him worried. He turned to Bakugo and almost started to cry.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? You aren't going to get sick right?"He asked quickly making Ide sigh.

"He's fine Sho. Now that you have found his friend, he's probably waiting for the others. Why don't we go now."He said making two heads turn to glare.

Todoroki was confused as to what was this all about. He turned to look at Hinata who looked at Midoryia worriedly. Midoryia just chuckled patting his head like a child making the male smile widely. He was glowing the sun.

Todoroki put his hand on his chest. He declared he will now protect the sun, the innocent and beautiful being that bestowed upon him. Hinata turned to Todoroki who gulped.

"Hi! I'm Hinata Shouyou! What's your name?"Hinata asked holding out his hand.

"Todoroki Shoto."He gulped and shook the male's hand who smiled.

Hinata stared at him noticing something familiar. His eyes widen. He looked just like Kageyama but sounded like Kenma. This world is really weird. Bakugo sounded like Nishinoya and here is a doppelgänger of Kageyama. He started to cry which made his eyes widen.

"What did you do half-and-half Bastard?"Bakugo asked and Hinata went to hug him.

He put his arms around the male crying into him which made him surprised. The two males glared as the others came out of the bathroom to look at them. They watched the scene and Mina laughed.

"Gotta girlfriend we didn't know?"She asked and Hinata sniffed them looked at him then at the others.

"Sorry...you remind me of my friend."He said letting him go to wipe his tears with his sleeves.

"It's okay."

Midoryia pats his back softly then looked at his friends. "These are my other friends, Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Ida, and Ochaco Uraraka. That's Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, and Hanta Sero."

"Nice to meet you all. I am sorry about this."He said and they looked at him with a smile.

"It's fine dude,"Kirishima said making Hinatas tears fall again.

"Why are you crying?"Ida asked him worriedly making him cry over again.

Kirishima sounded like Ennoshita and Ida sounded like Kageyama which made him explode with tears. They were worried as to why he was crying as Bakugo just stared at him not knowing what to do.

"Hey! How about we get a slushie?"Mina asked as Bakugo started yelling at them.

Hinata just stared at her as she walked by. He nodded and she took his arm around hers. She took him and bought him a slushie. She made him sit down on a chair then handed it to him. Mina gave it to him.

Hinata started to drink with a straw as she sat on the chair in front of him. He sniffed as he drank. Mina moved his hair off his forehead. His eyes were puffy but he was cute. Ide went to them and sat beside Hinata. He pats his back as he sniffed.

"Can I ask why you cried?"She asked him and he looked down.

"They...they reminded me of my friends."

"Oh...so what happened to them if you don't mind me asking?"Mina asked curiously.

"I don't know."He mumbles as he held his tears.

He felt burns all over his chest that hurt badly. "I don't even know what to do."

"I'm sorry about what happened to you Hinata. Maybe you can find them."Ide said and he looked into his eyes.

"I can't...they aren't here. They don't live here."He sniffed and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"They might live somewhere else right?"Hinata shook his head making her eyes widen.

"Well, they will be there for you when you need them. They will here waiting for you until the end."Ide said rubbing his hand on the boy's back softly.

"That's right. So don't worry. As long as your okay they will be happy."Mina said making him nod.

"Yeah. You're right...thanks."He mumbles drinking the slushie.

He looked like a cute child. She just giggled then saw the others coming towards them. Hinata sniffed drinking his slushie. Hinata turned and stared at them.

"I'm sorry again."

"It's okay. As long as your okay."Midoryia said making him nod.

"Yeah, it's cool dude! We get emotional too. It's nothing out of the norm."Kiminari said giving him a wide smile that blind them.

Sero covered his eyes and snickered happily."Remind me to buy glasses."

today is my b-day! lmao i am getting old.