Chapter 29

Today was the day, he finally got to make a volleyball club. Finally, with no one to bother him. He turned in his paper this morning excited. He knew if he walked out of his classroom early, someone was going to come after him.

He sighed staring at the gym door waiting but nothing happened. He sighed just sitting there all alone. He listened to his music in his ears eventually. He started to grab everything he needed and fix the gym for others to come in. He planned this all in a few days and made a bunch of stuff. He was so excited.

"mianhae ma dokage nal beorigo tteonado dwae
niga weonhandamyeon geurae Goodbye
heona nae mamkkaji jeobeungeon anya
nae sarangi igyeo.~"He sang as he started to finish the gym and lay on the floor with his arms behind his head.

"aiya meonjeo ga eogiya diyeoracha
eogiyadiya dwechajeul kkeoya
jamshiya apseodo neol ttara jabeuri nan
geunyeoreul jikyeora nal itji motage
nae nimi gyeshin got kkeutkkaji garyeonda
ijeobeoryeo ibyeore mal ape
meomchweoganeun gaseum chigo mureup kkulheobon na.~"He smiled not noticing someone was listening to him.

He loved that song since it became a hit back home. He was obsessed with Infinite. He hummed hearing some more melodies played, some he randomly made while making the beats in his head for fun.

"Can't believe those came out of his mouth."Hinata frowned hearing a voice then turned his head to see a person in a hoodie.

"Hello, Sho!"His eyes widen and got up to see Dabi.

"Dabi!"He said and jumped excitedly.

"You have a lovely voice..."Kurogiri said but frowned. "But what are you doing here alone?"

"Ah I'm trying to get some volleyball players to join, but it seems no one wants to play."He mumbles then stared at Toga who was squealing as she held her fists to her face happily.

Hinata sighed and looked at the door to see it was closed. Shigaraki looked around to see the net was made, volleyballs on the floor and in the basket. He had a table with flyers. He even had some balloons and a poster up by the table.

"How long have you been here?"He heard and looked to see an unfamiliar person.

"Ah, Shouyou your so cute!"Toga said and hugged Hinata happily.

"Who's he?"

"His name is Overhaul but his name is Kai Chisaki,"Toga told him making him nod.

"Nice to meet you, Kai. I'm Hinata Shouyou."He said smiling then bowed his head.

He looked at the time and noticed it was late. "I've been here for five hours."

"A long time. It's getting dark. You should go home."Shigaraki said patting Hinatas head.

"Yeah. I will."He said and Hinata frowned.

"What's with the disguise? A hoodie, a hat, and some glasses won't hide anything."He said and they sighed.

"You guys look like a group of idiots, to be honest,"Hinata said which shot an arrow through the heart.

"Rude!"Toga said playfully punching his arm as she held it.

"Why don't we help you clean up?"Twice asked and Hinata raised an eyebrow.

Dabi picked up the volleyball from the floor. "He's right!"

"You can go home early and try tomorrow,"Magne told him.

"Just don't give up. You'll have players faster than you know it by tomorrow. Just rest up today."Toga said making Hinata nod.

"Okay! Thank you, guys."Hinata told them and bowed.

"Alright let's see..."Shigaraki mumbles then look at the net. "I'll take care of the net."

"Okay. I'll take the balloons!"Toga said and pulled Hinata with her making Twice frown.

"It's okay buddy. I feel the same way too."Dabi said patting his back.

They started to clean the place up and Hinata hummed a song in his head. It was fun for him since he loved doing this while listening to music. It gave him peace and comfort.

"I wish I was me,
I wish I could live,
Life is like an endless dream of tears,
Hoping everything is going to be okay.~"He sang to himself in a deep voice that made Toga flinch.

"Hey Sho?"Toga asked and Hinata hummed.

"Can you talk in a deep voice?"She asked and Hinata turned to her as the others listened to the conversation.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you can sing in different voices, have you ever trying talking in different voices?"She asked him and he shook his head.

He thought for a moment. "Not that I know of."

"Try it."She told him and Hinata nodded.

"I love you,"Hinata said in a girly voice holding out a finger heart on his right hand.

Toga gushed as Dabi threw a towel at her head. The towel slipped and her head was already turned with a glare. She screamed and started chasing him making Hinata laugh.

Kai looked and noticed the sun shining. He was the sun of course. He never understood what everyone was talking about and why he needed to be protected but now he knows why. He was the shining star of this world.

"Could you guys stop running like idiots!"Kai told them with a stern look. "Look at you crazy bastards."

Toga hid behind Twice as Dabi looked at him. The two had a staring contest as Shigaraki yelled at him. Hinata started recording them as they started to pull each other apart.

"COME HERE YOU BITCH!"

"I'M NOT A BITCH SINCE I'M NOT THE ONE WITH STITCHES YOU KNOW!"Toga yelled making him slap her arm.

"I feel like I'm watching siblings fight,"Hinata mumbles as Magne chuckled.

"It's always like that."He told Hinata who giggled.

He continued to record and zoom in on their faces as they screamed. Magne and Twice continue to clean up. Hinata put the files back as he left his phone to record.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"Hinata jumped then turned his head to see his superhero friends and Ide who looked shocked.