Affection 44

TOGETHER with Reith, nothing is impossible. Zary just staring at her, she's still soundly sleeping, and it gave him a warm smile just to see her again beside him.

The time when he received the news from Jeremy who was the one spying on her was in danger, he didn't wasted any time just to rescue her, and asked for help from Jeremy's people to went to the place of where she was.

So now, he will protect her this time with all his might.

As Zary stared her again, he remembered the hot night between them, it was the most best feeling for him. Especially, as he heard her lustful moans as she chanted his name furiously.

And, by just thinking of that, his erection more risen than his morning erection earlier. Zary really wanted to take her, but, he already promised her, that he will take her after their wedding, because she deserves it.

So now, he will just enjoying himself pleasuring her by eating her and licking, so he did.

"Zary... Hindi ko na kaya..." Nanghihinang anas ni Reith matapos niyang papakin ang pagkababae nito.

"Did I tired you out?" Nanghihinang tumango naman ito. "but, it was just 35 minutes, licking and fingering you."

Even Reith still feel weak, she glared at him. "Zary, 'yang bunganga mo, ang bastos."

A small chuckled came from his lips.

"You need to get used to it, I can do a dirty talk to you, you want?"

"ZARY!" she yelled. He laughed.

"Okay, okay, maliligo na ako. Still, you need to ready yourself, mas mapupuyat tayo sa susunod," ani nito, saka tumayo na.

Narinig niya na lang ang pagsigaw ni Reith ulit nang makapasok siya sa bathroom.

Nangingiti na lang siya sa mga asar niya na hindi nito nakakayanan. He showering himself and his smile didn't graze out from his lips.

Hanggang sa matapos na siya sa pagligo, at nang makalabas na siya ay hindi pa rin mapuknat ang ngiti sa labi niya.

His brows creased when he didn't see Reith on the bed. Only realized that his towel on his waist taken off by Reith who was on his back, and now kneeling in front of him, in front of his big, long and veiny erection that has been waiting for her to be licked.

"Reith, you're torturing me..." Reith fan a breath of hers to his waiting cock, caused him to jolted in pleasure. "Suck me now," he said pantingly.

Reith who was kneeling, just smile wickedly, and said, "It's payback time, ready?"

Zary couldn't say anything when her small mouth sucked all out of him.

****

Zary just deeply sighed on his seat while leaning when he remembering what Reith did to him. Like what she just said earlier, it was indeed her payback time. Reith didn't stop suck all of him, if he hadn't told her that he was already at his limit, and his knees were already wobbling.

Look how she have her triumphant smile while looking the outside view, seated beside him.

Hanggang ngayon kasi ay nanghihina pa ang tuhod niya, para siyang may rayuma. Ang driver ng Villa tuloy ngayon ang nagmamaneho para bumisita sa Palacio El Gracia para roon mag-lunch kasama ang pamilya ni Reith, at hindi siya.

F*ck my knees still shivering...

The feeling was mind blowing, it was good that it send him nuts numerous times but then, his knees given up. He just came not once, nor twice, but Reith pleasure him for almost one and a half hour! Simot na simot talaga siya.

So, this is the feeling of after a good sucking and licking.

Damn, parang babae tuloy siya na na-virginan matapos ang masarap na sex. Sighing again, he just had a faced palm of what he just thought.

"You have to pray that I'll not tumble down while walking," he said, before looking at Reith who has a smug smile on her lips.

"Taste your own medicine, babe... I-che-cheer pa kita mamaya," she said as she chuckled teasingly.

Zary just glared at her. Reith stick out her tongue to annoy him, but ended up sighing again. He was defeated.

"Hey, my daughter..." Reith's father who was the one greeted them as they enter the household. "How's your stay with Zary?"

Reith just grinned mischievously before answering, "it was great, Pa."

Ah, Zary knew what she was talking about. Mabuti na lang ay hindi na siya iika-ika na maglakad. Sleeping in the car before gotten here was enough to rest his knees.

Anselmo looked at him seriously then asked him, "you deflowered my daughter, aren't you?"

"Pa!" Reith's cheeks reddened by a sudden bluntness while he shook his head, defensively.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, I'm also a man, and I know how a man's brain works."

"Hindi naman ganoon 'yon, eh!" Reith retorted while cupping her face.

"So?" Anselmo still waiting for his answer.

Zary just shyly chuckled, "no, not yet... I already made a promise that, it will be after the wedding."

Anselmo was slightly startled, never expected to heard that from Zary. He nodded with amused and relief. Looks like her daughter really found a good man.

"Com'on, your mother was waiting for you, she's the one cooked the foods." Anselmo said to him and to his daughter before ushered them to the dining hall.

Zary who was now first time entered the Palacio El Gracia noddingly with awe and amusement. The design and the gold embellishments complicatedly intricate each corner of the palace.

He was already in awe as he see the palace outside but it was added when he just take a look around inside. Natatawang naiiling siya.

My girlfriend is richer than me.

But, he found it more amusing and badass at the same time. Reith is not damsel in distress, it's just like he's the one damsel in her distress.

Look how whipped I am in her.

"Oh? Zary, mabuti naman ay narito ka rin," nakangiting bati ng ina ni Reith sa kanya nang makarating sila sa lamesa.

Sabay-sabay naman silang naupo, "thanks for invited me too."

"Syempre naman, baka ma-miss ka kaagad ng anak ko kapag 'di ka niya kasama." tudyo na sabi ni Rheanni.

"Ma naman..." awat ni Reith, nahihiya na ito ngayon.

Ngiting aso naman si Zary na tumingin kay Reith.

"You missing me already?" tudyong tanong niya rito na sinamaan lang nito ng tingin.

Nagtawanan ang lahat, mga asaran at kwentuhan ang namayani sa hapag.

Ah, what a blissful day for him. Zary hopes for experience this as long as he lives.

But, they all know the day will come, like a calm sky before the storm.