Affection 35

AS THE DAY CONTINUES, both of them arrived in Zary's vacation house in Villa Vitina. The travel hours from the private airfield where they landed was quite long. So, they arrived at the said place nearing sunset.

Reith immediately left her luggage behind in the living room, roaming herself around.

Her lips parted as she saw the shine from the sunset mirrored through the blue pool just infront of the house.

"You like the place?" Tanong ni Zary saka yumakap sa likod niya.

She happily nodded as she giving gazes to the things she didn't expected to see.

"Ikaw na talaga ang mayaman." Nasabi niya na ikinatawa naman ni Zary.

"This will gonna be yours someday." May makahulugang sabi nito sa kanya.

"Hindi mo naman kailangang gawin 'yon." Humarap naman siya rito at tumingin ng deretso rito. "Maayos na sa akin kahit simple lang."

Suddenly, Zary hugged her tight, enough to feel his breathing on her neck. She hugged him back too. Pero pakiramdam niya may kakaiba sa yakap nito, na hindi naman niya mapangalanan kung ano.

"May problema ba?"

Naramdaman niyang umiling ito. Hinayaan na lamang niya ang itong yakapin siya nang ganoon, na ganun ang sitwasyon nila.

Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay kumawala ito sa kanya saka sinapo ang mukha niya't pinakatitigan nang mabuti.

Reith couldn't take away her eyes on him. The way Zary stared at her sent her emotions overwhelm, but despite of that she can still feeling the uneasiness.

"Is there something I shouldn't know?" Bahagya siyang nagulat na lumabas iyon sa bibig niya na dapat ay nasa isip lang niya.

Zary, on the other hand, stilled from her question but immediately fixed himself.

"Of course, nothing, babe. Nothing." He assured her that.

Time passed, they already tidy their things to the cabinet. Zary volunteered to cook for the dinner, then after that, they both enjoying their dinner with lasagna, steak with a glass of red wine. Hindi naman mawawala ang mga asaran at paminsan-minsang pikunan.

Splashed of water were heard when Zary dipped himself into the pool. Reith was watching him from the cottage. Panaka-nakang kinakain niya ang natirang lasagna na niluto ni Zary kanina.

After, a few minutes Zary's face appeared then his well-toned muscles and abs followed. Zary swam near to the corner of the pool. While Reith looked away when she saw Zary's body. He was naked after all.

"Why are you looking away?" Zary teasingly asked her while enjoying himself looking her reddened face.

"Magdamit ka nga, sisipunin ka d'yan."

Tumawa lamang ang loko. "Come on... Nakita mo naman 'to 'di ba?"

Napapikit na lamang siya nang mariin sa sinabi nito. Yeah, she already saw 'it' at may ginawa na siyang higit pa 'don, but still!

"Talagang sasabihin mo 'yan?!" Humarap na siya rito saka sininghalan.

She immediately looked away when she saw Zary ascending himself from the pool, not bothering if he's naked, he sat infront of her, eating the remaining lasagna she ate earlier.

Zary chuckled when she still looking away. "Still not looking at me?"

Umiling naman siya pero nakatingin pa rin sa ibang direksyon. "Ayaw."

"Look at me, hindi mo naman makikita sa ibaba." Udyok pa nito.

"No...ayoko."

She have to looked away, baka mamaya ay madarang na naman siya.