Affection 15

Reith is not really at herself. Nawala na ang mga inhibisyon nya dahil tuluyan na syang natangay sa halik ni Zary.

Why? What's happening to me?

Reith asked herself why? Why did she like his kisses? Why did she pulling herself towards him? And why did she enjoy and feeling this way? Why his touch drove her crazy? Is this really desire? A lust? Or just a physical attraction?

Am I lusting over him? Even from Kite, she didn't felt this way. Only Zary gave her this feeling and sensation. As if, like she's trying to find something more. Something ecstatic.

Napaigtad sya at napugto ang hininga nang magwalay ang mga labi nila. Zary looked at her intensely. Like a burning gaze. She should be pushed him away to be free from his embrace.

But instead of run away and leave him alone, she unconsciously initiated the kiss. Zary stunned of her action. He did not expect that coming from her. She even surprised by her own action either. It's like her body wanting for more.

Of course, Zary responded to her kisses. Fire from two people trying to become one and it was like a blazing fire. Nag-aalab. Mas marubdob.

Their lips are in sync. When Zary snaked his tongue inside her mouth, she trembled not from her fear but the sensation she felt. With her eyes closed, she mimicking the movement of his tongue and she did slide her tongue through his mouth.

Yes. She was not like herself anymore. She already lost just because of his kisses. Her mind was already taken away by the sheer pleasure. Their tongues battled in sync.

Their breath mixed. Reith unconsciously embraced her body against Zary. And Zary gripped her waist and pulled her more into him. Their inhibitions was long gone.

Reith felt Zary carried her but their kissing didn't stop. She also felt that he was walking while carrying her and kissing her intimately. She even heard a locking noise. She didn't know where they'll go, not until she felt a soft mattress behind her. She realized that they're in her room.

Habol nya ang hiningang nakatingin sa binata. He's on top of her looking at her passionately. She saw an emotion in his eyes but she can't name it.

They heavily breathe as they looked each other intently. Zary was like memorizing every detail of her face and so like her.

Reith really hypnotized by his intense green eyes. In the back of her mind, she wants to stop this, because this is wrong. But her body and the other part of herself wanting for more. It's the second time she looked at him this near and close.

Tinitigan nya rin ito ng maigi. Nakikita nya sa mga mata nito ang hindi nya maipaliwanag na emosyon. She sucked her breath when he kissed her again. This time it was more aggressive yet intimate.

"Uhmm..." she moaned. Mariin syang napapikit sa kiliting sensasyon. Napayakap sya sa leeg ng mahigpit sa binata. Her body was more pressed against his.

They exchanging their breath and kisses. Repeatedly. Nawala na sa kanyang isip ang salitang 'tumigil na' dahil sa bumabalot na sensasyon. Hindi nya magawang alisin 'yon.

Zary left her lips then he's kissing her jaw, earlobe and sucked it. Na lalong nagpahalinghing kay Reith. Then he proceeds to kiss her neck, nipping and licking it. Paulit-ulit na ritmo. He kissed her lips again torridly. He wants to feel her the bliss and ecstasy.

Reith definitely lost with his kisses and now she's more drowning with his touch. She was shivering when she felt his 'friend' moving to her sex even they have clothes on.

She felt his touch to her breasts. Wala syang suot na panloob dahil nga matutulog na sana sya kanina pa na nauwi naman sa ganitong sitwasyon. Matiim na nakatingin ito sa kanya. He definitely loves to see her reaction.