Affection 48

"F*CK THIS!" Zary cursed out loud as he driving his car to follow the GPS that has been blinking for five minutes came from the location of where Reith is.

He was angry and livid. His hands tighten its grip on the steering wheel causing for the passengers of the car felt nervous.

"Ahm... Zary... calm down---" Luke tried to tame him but Zary snapped at him.

"How Luke? How? When Reith is in danger now, do you really think that I could calm the f*ck down?!"

Natahimik na lang si Luke at sumandal na lang sa back seat ng sasakyan. Luke stayed at Spain even after the other gang left from the country. He want to help Zary and Reith, well that's the only thing he could do, but then he guess that he failed again.

Jeremy shook his head, like him he tried to talk with Zary but the latter just keep saying that he couldn't calm down of course with a cursed word in the end of it.

That's when Kite interjected, "so, you mean that you don't trust Reith?"

While driving Zary look at Kite with a dead look but the latter didn't even feel intimidated and just shrugged it off. Zary stopped the car in a road side and face Kite.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Kite said it again, "you mean that you don't trust her?"

"Of course I trust her!" He snapped but Kite didn't budge.

"Wow!" Kite scoffed. Habang ang dalawang lalaki naman na nasa backseat ay nanonood lang sa dalawa.

"Then show it! I know that you are worried, so we as well. Pero makakatulong ba 'yan? Reith is not the woman you've been protecting before. She can fight back now. Her father trained her for situation like this. Don't belittle your woman, Reith is more capable of what you can do. Now, start the f*cking car and follow the f*cking GPS you moron!"

Zary just found himself driving the car again. He was speechless more he say, he couldn't say any words nor even a letter.

Samantala ay nagpipigil naman ng tawa ang dalawa sa likod. They suppressing their laugh when Kite just burned Zary. Not only burned. It was like he grilled, toasted or whatever they can think of the word that suits for Zary.

On the other hand, Zary just keep gritted his teeth and clenching his fist while driving to Reith's location.

According to Kite, there was a tracker device on Reith's cellphone. They can pinpoint her location whether the phone was on or off, so when Kite remembered the tracking device they immediately drive to go to that location.

Zary was anxious and anger at the same time. Who the f*ck kidnapped Reith? If he see that bastard, Zary wouldn't hesitate to kill that person.

"IVONE."

Reith uttered the bitch's name and the latter just laughed.

"Hay... At last you recognized me..." Ivone said at her while walking slowly around her. "I thought you'll never knew since the last time we saw each other was quite a long time."

Reith sighed as she remember Ivone being fake. Then she gritted her teeth when Ivone pulled her hair suddenly, she clenched her fists to hid her groan because of what Ivone did.

Her scalp was hurting, so was her neck as Ivone tightened its grip on her hair. She holding back the pain, she keeps clenching and unclenching her fists to stop the pain get over her.

But then, Reith courage to uttered some words. "I didn't know that you could be this desperate. Desperate on Zary's love when the fact, I'm his only love and not you!"