Affection 46

"SO, when you will visit here again?" Anselmo asked on Zary.

Paalis na sila sa Palacio El Gracia at babalik na sila sa Villa. Tamang-tama naman ay papunta rin ang mga kaibigan ni Zary, na halos lampas dalawang taon na hindi nakikita.

"Don't worry, we will just surprise you." ani Zary, habang nakaakbay sa kanya.

Napailing na lang ang ama niya sa sinabi nito. Hindi rin nagtagal ay nagpaalam na sila.

Habang sakay ng sasakyan, pabalik sa Villa, Reith rested herself on Zary's shoulder. The latter embraced her as well, and both closed their eyes as they waited to arrived to the Villa.

Another week went passed since they visit the Palacio El Gracia, since then, both of them passed the time by spending together. From dates, to cuddles, to spent time seeing the sunrise and sunset together, and of course, pleasuring each other.

And now, with Zary's friends, all of them have a bonding session. When they knew that Zary came back, those men immediately went fly to Spain and visit the Villa.

And, since there's still danger might approached them, they secretly guard them using the El Gracia's men as they landed here.

Well, those Zary's friends aren't complete, Ryu was out of town or missing, since a year ago, and they didn't know where he went and no news regarding him either.

And, that's their topic while Zary and his gang drinking, while her was quietly listening from the Kitchen as she preparing the foods for them.

"Didn't you got any news from Ryu?" She heard said by Will asking Zary, who was holding a beer, seating on the sofa, and seated beside him was Xel.

Zary shook his head. "None at all."

Xel deeply sighed before drinking his beer. "It's already been a year when he went missing, and we didn't have any idea where that bastard gone!" he's frustrated.

Because, they are worried. All of them, even Reith. Kahit pa sabihing Boss niya lang ang lalaki ay kaibigan naman iyon ni Zary. Ryu is a good man.

"What if... something bad happened to him? Hindi lang na'tin nalalaman?" balisa naman na sabi ni Oliver.

"Dude, don't you dare say that..." Luke warned Oliver.

"I'm just being realistic here." Oliver retorted.

"But, that's not the right words, man..." Luke reasoned.

"Stop, you two..." Zary interrupted. "Stop thinking negatively, okay? I know, Ryu, he will contact us."

"And, for how long?" It was Hans. Kanina pa ito tahimik at ngayon lang ito naglakas loob. "Just like you who just suddenly disappeared for almost two years, and just appeared again just like that."

Reith clearly heard it, the tone of Hans' voice was like a tone of frustration.

Alam niyang natigilan si Zary. His friends needs explanation after all, even to her either. Sa nakalipas na mga araw ay hindi nila nagawang pag-usapan uli ang mga nangyari. Either they still afraid or it could be bring out the tension between them, so they are like both avoid to tackled it.

Zary might already told her why he disappeared, but the feeling of loneliness still lingers. So, she definitely understands Hans.

"I know," Zary just uttered. Reith could tell that he is sorry.

Hans was just shook his head and let out a sighed. Then, Oliver spoke over.

"I'm glad that you and Reith did make up."