Chapter 12: The Bounty Hunter

Carmelita: "He's got this..." putting faith in Royce.

Meanwhile, with Royce...

Royce: "Is there a problem here," he asked the cashier whom looked rather unsettled before looking at the Siamese Cat's, "if you are here to cause trouble, then leave right now, this moment." He demanded.

The 2 Cats looked at their Hit-List papers which turned out to that Royce was to be one of their targets.

Siamese Cat 1: "This is him, he's the target!"

Siamese Cat 2: "On it!"

Bounty Hunter: "Leave you 2, I got this," she commanded the other two Siamese Cat's whom complied before cracking her knuckles, "time to cash in on another Contract!"

Royce: "You mess with the wrong human," he tells the Bounty Hunter as he kicks her through the front door entrance before starting their engagement, "this will be fun..."

Bounty Hunter: "Indeed!"

Royce: "Throw the first punch, I dare ya!"

So the Bounty Hunter rushes towards Royce and begins throwing punches towards the 22-year-old which to all he blocks.

Bounty Hunter: "Just die already!"

Royce: "Not my way, my turn," he says as he begins his flurry of blows, "thou shall not cause harm." He beats the helmet in, resulting in a dent, "tell me who you work [f]or or you WILL die!"

Bounty Hunter: "No."

Royce: "Fine, suit yourself," Royce then decided to use the Bounty Hunter's dual blades against her, "Will this help in persuading you?" Before pinning the female against a pillar.

Royce: "I'd start talking now before this blade lodges itself against your neck, and eventually your throat. Is that what you want?" Pressing the blade harder against her neck. "Or how about you take off your helmet? You Bounty Hunter types seems to always be so secretive."

She struggles to get free from Royce's death grip. She knew she'd make either one choice: Death, or humiliation. Which one would she choose?

Royce: "Make your choice Bounty Hunter..."

She swallowed her pride and made her choice.

Bounty Hunter: "Take off my helmet..." she shivered in fear, "at least this be better than a merciful death."

Royce then proceeds to take off the female Bounty Hunter's helmet, only to his shock, an old "friend" of his, Ashla.

Royce: "YOU!"

Ashla: "Happy now?"

Royce: "No. Put your stupid hat back on," he throws the helmet back onto the ground, "I can't stand to look at you right now you stupid Domesticated Kitten."

Royce (whom apparently had zip-ties on him, cause why not?) zip ties the Bounty Hunter without her knowledge then proceeds to call the authorities.