Chapter 28: A Greasy-Sweet Chat part 2

Royce: "Normally it's done live in the ocean."

Carmelita: "WHAT?!" Carmelita said, over-reacting to the answer she received, "what do you mean his crew does live filming over the ocean? That's extremely dangerous!"

Royce: "Dimitri understands that; so does the crew."

Carmelita: "He puts his film-crew in deliberate danger? That's it, when I see that Iguana, I'm going to put my boot against his throat!"

Royce: "Calm down." Royce told his wife, Carmelita whom only looked at him with seething rage, "Dimitri wouldn't do that. He always takes precautions!" This as a result was enough to calm Carmelita down.

Carmelita: "Are you sure Dimitri has changed?"

Royce: "Pretty much, except for certain days."

Carmelita: "Certain days? Like what?" Still focused on driving the way to the Studio before noticing Royce texting on his phone, "who are you texting?"

Royce: "Mr.Lousteau, putting the two of us as VIP's because you you don't have a Pass and I'm automatically qualified to enter because of him."

Carmelita: "Uh, thanks? But I could use my Interpol badge to get us in, mainly myself."

Royce: "NO! There will be ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for anything police-related, no warrant, no Shock Pistol, no badge, no nothing! Got it?" Not wanting to argue with Royce about a criminal from the past who also turned out to be his friend, she simply agreed with the 22-year-old.

Carmelita: "Ok. But I'm not giving you my Shock Pistol, that is MY work property."

Royce: "So you're not going to use it on him, just so you can get to him?"

Carmelita: "WHAT? No! Absolutely not, I am a professional."

Royce: "Phew! At first, I thought you were going to take your anger out on him and not me just for discussing something like this."

Carmelita: "Ok?" Carmelita replied with empathy towards the 22-year-old before focusing on another subject, "So... are we going to their Studio, or the water?"

Royce: "I'll text him. Dimitri," Royce said out loud while also loud enough for his wife, Carmelita to hear, "hey do you mind if I come over and we talk like old-times? Me and my newly-wed wife need to ask you a few questions. She must know, just so you know, she's quite feisty and spicy! Lol!"

Dimitri: "We're at the Studio, RN. Want me to inform everyone?"

Royce: "Please do. Say, how about Joe, the security guard? Won't he let my wife in since she's with me?"

Dimitri: "Is it that coppa bro? It's all over the news! If you see her again, can you tell her not to hurt me when she meets the crew and I?"

Royce: "Of course, my Purple friend. I'll tell my wife not to hurt you."

Dimitri: "I'm telling you bro, I didn't do anything illegal, and if she wants any confessions outta me, bring me my lawyer!"

Royce: "Don't worry Dimitri, we just want to come over and ask some questions. Is that ok? Say, how's your TV series going?"

Dimitri: "It's ok, that, and the ratings are up-up-up, through the roof! You know, my main-man bro?"

Royce: "Seeing how you are ALWAYS at the center of attention, I can believe that. Say, are you currently at the Studio?"

Dimitri: "We're just arriving. You at the Studio waiting for us?"

Royce: "Nah, we're driving our way there. Approximately 30 minutes, Paris is something. See you soon, and please. Get dressed, and look decent for my wife, put on a good-impression."

Dimitri: "Alright, me dress greasy-sweet for krazy cop-lady, no?"

Royce: "Yes, please dress appropriately."

Carmelita: "Was that Dimitri," peeking a little bit over to her husband's side while still driving, "What did he say?" Curious to hear the news while continuing to drive her way towards the Studio.

Royce: "He said that you'd be allowed in, but no police-like business. Only because you are my wife, and because you're a cop. Also, he doesn't want to get on your bad side."

Carmelita: "Noted." Carmelita observed, "how far is the Studio from here?"

Royce: "Approximately 15 minutes..."

Carmelita: "Anything else I should know about? Despite the fact that we, mainly I don't know about?"

Royce: "Can you try to keep your cool?" This question surprised the Vixen, only to blankly state that she would keep her act and professionalism together despite her attitude towards lawbreakers and criminals alike.

Carmelita: "Yes. I will not tear Dimitri's throat out."

Royce: "Sweetheart!"

Carmelita: "I'm kidding! Seriously though, I won't hurt him!"

Royce: "Promise?"

Carmelita: "I promise."

Royce: "I'll hold onto you for that. Also, do you have a swimsuit and how do you look in one?"

Carmelita: "What is that suppose to mean?!"

Meanwhile, after arriving at the Studio...