Chapter 15: Carmelita's Strange Behavior.

After a successful dinner-date with Carmelita and her family (not to mention blessings from her father and grandfather) the two returned home.

This was when Carmelita started acting strange towards Royce, starting with lightly biting his right ear (but not enough to draw blood), to which Royce started noticing. Causing him to feel all sorts of emotions.

Royce: "Ca~ Carmelita, what are you doing? This is SO not like you. What's going on?"

Carmelita: "Please, I need you, no, I WANT you."

Royce: "Uh, are you ok Carmelita?" Royce asked his Vixen girlfriend, "you're acting strange."

He then noticed that his girlfriend looked like as if she was charmed by him.

Royce: "She's DEFINITELY seduced by me; is she in heat? Can she even go into heat? Can anthromorphic animals even go into heat?!"

Royce then grabs Carmelita's head, hoping to snap her out of her trance. Then he got the idea of getting either a bottle or cup of water then splashing it onto her face. This, as a result worked, but also made Carmelita mad with a hint of confusion.

Carmelita: "ROYCE!! Why did you spray water onto me?! It's so cold," Carmelita looks down at her clothes, "my clothes are wet! Why?!"

Royce: "You were looking at me with hungry eyes. You said 'I need you, I WANT you' and you were acting all sorts of strange!"

Carmelita: "That's odd..."

Royce: "You're not feeling, I dunno... hot, are you?"

Carmelita: "You're not implying what I think you're implying, are you?"

Royce: "Come on Carmelita. I know you are feeling attracted to me. I know you want a piece of me." He said with seduction as he was somewhat teasing the Inspector.

Carmelita: "Let's get this thing on with."

Royce: "Me playing with you or you playing with me?"

Carmelita: "Either. I want you to enjoy this, and I want to enjoy this too."

Royce: "Oh boy," this got Royce's mind running, "what's next? A child?"

The Next Day...