Chapter 3

(ALANA'S POV)

After work I met Xolo by his car like he told me but I've been waiting there for quite some time so I decided to go look for him.

As I went to look for him I saw him talking to Hannah.

I always had some sort of suspicion that they liked each other but I always pushed that thought away because I've told Hannah about my crush on Xolo before so I knew she would never do anything to try to hurt me. Right?

"Hey!" I said as I walked up to them.

"Oh, hey Alana." Hannah said with what seemed to be a snarky attitude but Xolo didn't do anything so I didn't worry about it.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Xolo replied back but before we could walk away and say bye Hannah spoke up again.

"Uhhh.. If you don't mind me asking where are you guys going?" Hannah said as she crossed her arms.

"Well I kinda can't tell you that because it's a surprise for Alana." Xolo said smiling down at me.

"Oh ok. Have fun." She said walking away.

—————

Once we got into the car I began to ask Xolo a bunch of questions to try and get him to tell me where we were going.

"Why can't you just tell me already?" I asked getting a tad bit annoyed.

"Because I can't. There's a reason there called surprises." He said will a duh look on his face.

"Well I'm a very impatient person and you know that." I said sitting back in my seat.

"Yes I know that and it's exactly why I won't tell you where we're going because I love annoying you." He said with a big smile.

"Oh thanks Xolo I appreciate that." I said looking away from him rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Hey, I'm just kidding." He said putting his hand on my thigh sending chills all throughout my body.

"Not to mention we're here."

As soon as I turned my head I was met with a bunch of people walking into a lit up amusement park.

"You brought me to an amusement park." I said smiling at him.

"Yes I did. I know how much you love places like these so I thought we could hang out for a little while, catch up on things, and have some fun."

"Well not to much fun because we do have work tomorrow." I said giggling.

"Then let's not waste anymore time." He said parking the car and getting out.

————

When we got into the park I looked around at all the games, rides, and food stands in aw because there was so many things to do.

"Ok so what first?" He said looking at me.

"How about some arcade games?" I said shrugging.

"Ok let's go."

-

We played air hockey, ski ball, and all the arcade games you could imagine but then I started to get hungry.

"Why don't we go and get some ice cream." I said tugging on his jacket.

"Eh I don't know. You've beat me in every game we've played and rubbed it in my face." He said crossing his arms.

"Well it's not my fault you suck." I said pushing his arm laughing.

"Wow. I'm hurt." He said in a very dramatic voice.

"My treat. All pay since I beat you in every game we've played."

"Ok." He said getting all cheery.

————

"You did what?" I said laughing while taking a bite of my ice cream.

"In my defense he deserved it."

Xolo was telling me a story about how him and Jacob started a prank war while we were on break from filming and he put food coloring in his shampoo bottle.

"Why did he deserve it?" I asked.

"Because he put kool aid in the shower faucet thingy and it took forever to clean up because it went everywhere."

"Ok maybe he did deserve it." I said giggling while finishing up my ice cream.

"I have a question." He said while standing up to throw away his cup.

"And what's that?" I asked standing up with him.

"Are you afraid of heights still?"

"No not since you and Tanner convinced me to ride that roller coaster last year."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"No reason. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

-

I understood why he asked the question when we walked up to the Ferris wheel to get in line.

"Oh now I know why you asked me." I said following him.

—————

When we got onto the ferries wheel I felt a little breeze and got chills.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah just a little bit but I'm fine." I said giving him a small smile.

"Here take my jacket." He said taking off his jacket.

"No, I'm ok. I promise."

"Take it. Wouldn't want to risk one of our stars getting sick now would we." He said handing me his jacket with a smirk.

"You're the star of the show to and if you give me your jacket you could risk getting sick yourself." I said back.

"Don't worry about me."

"Why not? Your worried about me." I smartly said back.

We both rolled our eyes and laughed.

-

When I put the jacket on I instantly felt warm.

"We're at the top." He said while I was looking down skippering up the jacket.

"Wow. The view is so beautiful." I said admiring it.

"It is isn't it?" He said turning his head to look at me.

We sat in silence staring at each other till I noticed we were getting closer and closer to each other.

The closer we got the more I realized we were about to kiss.

I was about to kiss the person I've liked since the day I first met him.

But then......

———————————————————
A/N: Ohhhh cliffhanger!!!! Don't be mad at me for it tho😂 Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I decided that I'm gonna post a new chapter every Friday. There might be times where I just randomly post but as of right now I'm gonna post every Friday. Also this chapter kinda sucked in my opinion so sorry about that.