Authors note!!

Hey guys!!

I'm so extremely sorry for the lack of writing. Just when I think I'm gonna get back on track the wheels fall back off.

So first I want to start with a thank you. The amount of support I've received from this story is incredible and I couldn't be happier with how in love you guys are with it. When I originally started this book I didn't expect to get that much attention out of it and it makes me happy to see it's doing so well. 45k reads! Like that's insane! Even when my writers block was going on still so many of you read my story and I couldn't thank you enough.

Second! Exciting news! I do have chapters lined up to be released. There will be a couple time skips bc I would like to catch up with current things going on with the characters in the book and not be so behind. So like I said there will be time skips. Not many! Bc as a reader myself I hate time skips sometimes and they can be a bit confusing and annoying lol. But there will be at least two.

Anyways, to make sure I don't get behind again. I do have a schedule going. So Fridays there will be new chapters every week from here till whenever the book sadly comes to an end, which I hope isn't anytime soon.

Again, thank you so much for all of the support and love on this story! I'll see you all tomorrow for a brand new chapter🫶🏼🫶🏼