Chapter 19

(ALANA'S POV)

I woke up this morning not feeling like working today.

I was still upset about my mom not coming.

I tried not thinking much about it but it was really hard.

Xolo had gotten up 30 minutes before me and normally I get up at the same time as him but I didn't, I decided to stay in bed for a little while longer.

I wanted to skip work but knew I couldn't cause being an actress you don't get those options.

Just as I was about to get out of bed Xolo walks in.

"Hey." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey." I said standing up walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I walked into the bathroom Xolo followed me and still kept his eyes on me.

"What?" I asked.

He crossed his arms. "What's wrong?" He asked as he leaned up against the door frame.

"Nothing."

"Babe, don't lie to me please."

I just ignored him and put the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Really you're gonna play that game with me?" He said getting annoyed with me.

"Yeah I am." I said annoyed as well.

He rolled his eyes and decided to just walk out of the room leaving me alone again.

I just sighed.

Like I did want to tell Xolo but I'm tired of the drama and people feeling bad for me. So if I don't say anything no one will ever know.

-

On the car ride there it was really quiet, he didn't say a word to me and I didn't say a word to him.

I guess I made him pretty mad.

Wasn't my intention though, I know I tend to do things like this sometimes but I didn't think I'd make him this mad about it.

Even when we got there he just parked the car, turned it off, grabbed his phone, and got out.

Didn't even bother to kiss me goodbye since we weren't gonna see each other all day.

"What was that about?" Tanner asked walking up to me seeing what just happened

I looked down and started playing with my fingers. "He asked me what was wrong earlier before we left the house and I told him nothing and I guess he knew I was lying and now he's mad at me." I said feeling horrible about it.

"Why didn't you just tell him?" He asked.

"Cause I didn't want to talk about it."

"Then you should of told him that." He said chuckling.

I gave him a death stare and walked away to get ready.

"I love you!" He yelled as I kept walking.

-

"So you're telling me you found Robby AND you all of a sudden decided to play the good guy and come back home to me?!" I yelled.