Chapter 14

(ALANA'S POV)

When I got back to the table we all talked about anything and everything.

"She wasn't wrong when she said she can cook tho." I said impressed.

"No she wasn't." Xolo said leaning back in his chair.

"How was everything guys?" Hannah asked.

"It was amazing." I said smiling.

"Really amazing." Mary added on.

"It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me cook for you guys."

"You're very welcome. How much do I owe you." I asked taking out my money.

"Nothing. I did this for free."

"No Hannah, I can't do that." I said sighing.

"Yes you can and you will." She said putting my money back in my wallet and putting it in my purse.

"Thank you, so much." I said standing up to hug her.

-

On our way back to the car we decided to take a nice walk on the beach.

"I had a really amazing night." I said putting my head on Xolo's shoulder.

"Me too." He said turning to kiss my forehead.

"Let's go by the water." I said dragging him over towards the water.

"Jeez, a little warning you're about to pull my arm off would of been nice."

"Oh don't be such a baby."

"Me? A baby? Please." He said kissing me.

"Mm wait." I said while kissing him.

"What?" He asked.

"We should take some pictures to post on Instagram." I said handing him my phone walking further in the water.  

Liked by: thejacobbertrand, missmarymouser, xolo_mariduena   Best day ever🥰

  Best day ever🥰

Liked by: thejacobbertrand, missmarymouser, xolo_mariduena   Best day ever🥰