C H A P T E R - 18

MIKEY'S POV
Today me, Alessia and the boys are going to the discotheque. I'll finally tell them all! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time and finally it' time. I'm sure that whatever their reaction will be they will be delighted for me.

With each passing day, I understand that I like Alessia more and more. I really don't know what to do. We have a beautiful friendship, but for her it's just FRIENDSHIP. Couldn't I not know her? Maybe I wouldn't have felt thia way now. But thinking about it it was good to know her; thanks to her I have had new experiences and I have seen places that I didn't even think existed, moreover in the city where I was born!

***

I had absolutely no idea how to dress. After taking a shower and having perfumed myself properly, I decided to put on, after almost half an hour to choose, a white shirt, large enough to be comfortable and dance, dark jeans and sneakers. Twenty minutes and I have to be at Alessia's house to then go to the disco together. I hope she is not too beautiful or else my brain is fucked.

RYAN'S POV
I'm at my beautiful boyfriend's house. I didn't want to dress elegantly so I put on a simple black long-sleeved shirt, as wide as I like it, very comfortable gray pants for dancing and sneakers.Andy is getting ready now. He is almost ready, he just needs to put on the mascara so as to stand out even more his wonderful eyes. He has put on a red turtleneck, tucked into black pants, black and white Vans and a ring and two bracelets on his left wrist. He's so hot!

Right now he's in front of his closet mirror and he's putting on the mascara. I go up to him and hug him from behind. I love the fact that he is shorter than me, I can rest my head on him, like right now.

"I almost put the mascare on my eyebrow, control Beaumont" he says laughing.

"I'm sorry, love. It's just that you're so beautiful... I couldn't resist" a smile escapes him and continues to put on makeup.

As soon as he's finished he turns to me, I leave him a kiss that he deepens without thinking about it for half a second. I detach myself from his lips and step on his neck, slightly lowering the neck of his shirt. He loves kisses on his neck.

ANDY'S POV
Kisses on the neck are a weakness of mine, and he knows it well, otherwise he wouldn't be doing what he's doing now.

"Ryan" I say with my eyes half closed with pleasure. He continues to kiss me until he leaves a hickey on my neck.

"So everyone knows that you are mine" he looks satisfied at the "masterpiece" he had just made on my neck and, taking me by the hand, we leave the house direct to the disco.

JACK'S POV
Brook and I are very ready for the evening. We had a nice shower, obviously together, and we chose the clothes for each other, it was the most effective method to be ready as soon as possible. For him I chose a wide sweater with white and dark blue stripes, black ripped jeans, denim jacket and Vans, he, for me, chose a red hooded sweatshirt, which is his and therefore fits me quite wide, black jeans torn and Vans.Before leaving we took a very nice photo. In the photo I hug him from behind and he has a smile that makes me fall in love with him again and again. I immediately put it as a Whatsapp profile photo and as a lockscreen.

ANDY'S POV
Rye and I have just arrived, we are still outside the club and in the distance we also see Brook and Jack entering.

We enter the room and all four are already seated, we approach and say hi. The music is very loud so we have to scream to talk, but we came here to dance so it's not a problem.

"I'm going to order a drink," says Mikey happy enough for I don't know what. All three of us nod and he heads for the counter.

MIKEY'S POV
This time I take a bottle of champagne, I don't care how much it costs. It's time to celebrate for real.