C H A P T E R - 32

- 7 years later -

JACK'S POV
It's been nearly eight years since Brooklyn and I got together and three years since we got married. So many things have changed, we live in the same house but we have changed it over and over again, our family is made up of two beautiful children, twins, Lorenzo and Andrea, five years old and three months old Chloe. We love them with all of ourselves, we couldn't ask for anything more beautiful.

Last night while I came home from work, luckily I only have two nights a week, I went to my room and I saw Brook with the sleeping baby next to him and the other two little ones next to hum, they were too cute, I took a picture and I put as a lockscreen. Obviously I didn't wake them up because they were too beautiful, I preferred to sleep on the sofa.

BROOK'S POV
Jack and I, my beautiful husband, have built something unique and priceless over time: a family.
The happiness that the four of them transmit to me, I didn't even think it existed.

When I met Jack we were almost the age of our children and never, ever would I have expected all this.

My adolescence was a nightmare, my parents abandoned me and Jack's parents didn't accept it, his mother recently learned to understand that they were wrong, thankfully, but we don't want that for our children; we want them to feel loved, accepted, safe and above all to feel completely free to be themselves and to feel comfortable talking to us about whatever they want, without feeling embarrassed, uncomfortable or wrong.

ANDY'S POV
Rye and I have been married for two years and we have a beautiful baby boy named Archie. I think I've never seen such a beautiful baby, without even doing it on purpose, he has blue eyes like mine and brown hair like Rye's. He is one year old and he is still small to talk, but he already knows how to say dad. The first time he said it, unintentionally, I was making a video of Rye who was holding him and as soon as he heard it he started crying, I had never seen that expression on his face; after he also called me dad and the happiness that was making room in me was irrepressible.

MIKEY'S POV
Alessia... what can I say, I've never met such a beautiful and intelligent girl, also patient. When I got to know her well I realized that there was something special about her, only after her did I understand what: she always understood me, before I myself understood what was happening to me. All of you find a person named Alessia and don't hesitate to let her into your life!

RYAN'S POV
It's amazing how quickly time passes... To think that I was together to a girl I didn't even like or made me feel good about and that I was repressing my sexuality, and look at me now: married to the person I've loved for so many years and to which I have built a family. Andy and Archie are the reason for my smile. Sometimes I stop to observe him playing with our beautiful baby and in that moment everything else disappears; I wonder what I did to deserve a family like this, I haven't found the answer yet... but that's okay, there isn't an answer to everything, on the other hand.

I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability
to see you through my eyes, because only then would you realise how special you are to me.