C H A P T E R - 22

RYAN'S POV
1 month that Andy and I are together!! Every second that passes I love him more and more. He's amazing, even when he doesn't want him he's just beautiful.

It's 10 in the morning and he is still sleeping. We are at my house because my parents, for their anniversary, went to Greece for five days; they left three days ago and continue to post photos of them in super luxurious restaurants. Andy's mom doesn't know about us yet, she knows we're best friends and so it's not a problem for her if he stays over at my house.

I'm getting really bored, Andy has been sleeping for more than nine hours now, better wake him up.

"Good morning love"

"Let me sleep"

ANDY'S POV
No, Rye is waking me up, I can't believe it! We don't even go to school, why is she waking me up?

"Babe"

"Let me sleep"

"Babeee"

"Ryaaan!"

I throw myself on top of him and block his arms.

"What are you going to do to me?" he laughs. 

RYAN'S POV
Andy is on top of me and blocks my arms against the mattress, I have no way out. I have to admit that I don't mind, someone is starting to wake up...

"RYAN!"

"What?"

"Your hard!"

"It's not my fault!"

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"Of course it's your fault! You are so fucking beautiful and you are on top of me keeping me trapped between your body and my mattress! What did you expect?!"

Something snaps in him he begins to kiss my neck leaving me with hickeys, he lets go of my arms and quickly removes my shirt. He leaves a trail of kisses along my abs, goes down to the hem of my pants and teases me a lot. He takes off the pants along with the boxers freeing my hard member.

"Andy... Fuck" I moan between his lips.

"I bet you've never enjoyed it so much"

"Fuck!"

"You know that box of condoms?"

RYAN'S POV
I've never enjoyed it so much... and I haven't even come yet!

"You know that box of condoms?" oh God this guy is making me crazy. 

"Yeah" I try to recover and raise my head to look at him.

"Take it"

He moves from above me and sits on the bed looking at me with a very perverted grin.

"How many?"

"Four"

"Four and that's it?"

"Small box" 

"It will mean that we will make it enough"

I approach him and make him lie down under me. He has his legs around my waist and that makes me hard even more, making me think about what he is waiting for. We kiss passionately while I take off his extra clothes. I see him quite uncomfortable and he tries to cover his belly with his arms.

"Andy, you're beautiful," I whisper into his ear and he blushes.

"Do you really think that?"

"Sure! And now take off those arms that I want to savor every single inch of you "

A trail of kisses is imprinted on his skin and he arches his back more and more, throwing his head back. I place two fingers in front of his mouth which he immediately engulfs leaving them soaked in saliva.

ANDY'S POV
He sticks two fingers inside me and a pang of pain spreads throughout my body, a few seconds before the pleasure takes its place. I begin to moan and the pleasure is indescribable.
He slips his fingers leaving a feeling of emptiness in me that is immediately replaced by his member that pushes everything inside me. He stands still inside me and begins to move back and forth, at a speed that is far too slow for me.

"Ah Ryan! Faster "I gasp.

"Impatient the boy"

His thrusts get faster and hit my spot. The moans become much louder and almost scream."Found!" he says he is satisfied going to hit my point more and moreNot even two thrusts are enough for me that I come on his abs, shortly after he comes out suddenly, takes off the condom and cums on my chest.

"Fuck Andy"

RYAN'S POV
This guy is too hot!

"The best sex I've ever had"

"Tell me later, three condoms are still missing"

Having said that he throws himself on me and without warning takes my member in his mouth. I feel it swell for the second time inside his mouth. A minute and he comes off, kisses me and without detaching takes another condom, opens it comes off, legs apart and is penetrated, all in like two seconds. Now it is he who sets the pace. I moan under his blows and he does the same. I take his member in my hand and start jerking him off at the same speed of the thrusts. The arousual is high level, but, being the second time, in ten minutes he comes into my hands. He slips off of me, takes off the condom and engulfs my cock in his mouth. In a minute I come and he, to my surprise, swallows everything.

"You never stop to amaze me"

"Now I'm gonna be top"

"Andrew"

"Life is all an experience"

He convinced me! I go to the bathroom and turn on the water in the tub, go into the room and give him a chore.

ANDY'S POV
"Prep?"

"I wanna feel you" I groan.

It has never happened to me before and I must say that it's fucking exciting. He increases the speed sucking me off and making me moan with every touch.He gets up, turns off the tub water, takes the condom and puts it on me. He makes me lie down in the tub which is huge, it almost looks like a swimming pool. He gets on top of me with his back that adheres perfectly to my chest and lets himself be penetrated.

"Aaa yes!" I moan

RYAN'S POV
Having never had sex with a guy, I've never been bottom... I have to admit it's not bad at all!

"It feels twice as big" I moan.

"It is!"

He begins to push deeper and deeper and I can't stand my arousual. I put my arms on the sides of the tub and the thrusts are getting faster and faster against my prostate. In no time I come without even touching myself, a few pushes and comes inside the condom.

"Did you like it?"

"Fuck yes!. But I will always be the top"

"But!"

"Shh, your little ass is too good"

"A condom is still missing... where?"

"Floor"

"Floor?"

"Life is made up of experiences"

"Fuck Andy! You're so tight "

"Positive or negative?"

"Positive!"

"Mission accomplished... four condoms"

"How long did it take us?"

"Two hours"

"We will improve"

"Happy mesiversary love" he leaves me a sweet kiss, full of love. 

We fell asleep exhausted from those four amazing rounds of sex.