Chapter 12

"Noah, what in the world was that all about?" Abby asked shutting the door to our dorm behind her.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You and George have been sitting next to each other in almost every class and at every meal."

"What's your point?"

"I'm not done. You two can't seem to keep your eyes off of each other, and I swear I saw you holding hands in the common room five minutes ago."

It's been two weeks since George and I have been together. And I may have forgotten that Fred was the only person who knew.

"So I'm going to ask you again." She said going to sit on her bed, "What was that all about?"

Then she realized what that was all about. "Noah did George ask you to be his girlfriend?!" I nodded in response. "And you didn't tell me?"

"Abby I'm sorry, but the thing is no one knows, except for Fred. Telling people just kinda slipped my mind."

"I understand." She said, "I mean we've only been in school for a couple of weeks and all of the teachers are assigning tons of homework almost every day."

"Yeah, but we've got our O.W.Ls this year. But I swear you will be the first person I talk to about these things from now on. I promise." I told her.
                          --------------

It's been over a month and nothing much has changed since I and George have been together. We still hang out with our friends regularly, we still plan pranks, and we are still in detention almost every week. The only difference is that we do those things holding hands and we spend time away from Fred every once in a while.

I was sitting on the couch in the common room when someone covered my eyes from behind.
"Guess who?" I heard George say.

"Um...Leonardo DiCaprio?" I asked jokingly while turning around.

"Wrong! Wow! You look so disappointed." He said while laughing and coming around to sit next to me.

"Who is Leonardo DiCaprio anyway?" He asked.

"Well, I can't tell you who he is. I'd have to show you," I told him.

"What house is he in?" He asked.

"He's not in any house, he's an actor from America. He was in my all-time favorite tragedy The Titanic."

"So you don't know him?"

"No, I wish I did though. But I'd rather be here with you, Weasley."

"Okay good. Because I was about to make sure somebody wouldn't be able to stop sneezing until the day they died."

"Okay, babe. We should be heading to dinner now."

"Good, because I am starving," he said laughing.