Chapter 29

It was the next week, and we were going to be talking to a baker and see if my favorite restaurant can cater. 

"George, wake up! Come on we're going to be late. We have an appointment!" Molly wrote the bakery and set up an appointment for our cake tasting. 

"I don't want to get up," George said tiredly. 

"You know what? I don't care if you don't want to get up, you're going to. The cake is an important part of our wedding and I want our wedding to be perfect!"

"Okay, fine, I'm up! Geez, if I knew wedding plans were going to get you this crazy, I would've proposed a lot earlier, so all of these things would be over with already."

"Well, you didn't, so now you have to deal with a bridezilla. Now get dressed!" George got out of bed and got dressed, we went downstairs and met Molly in the kitchen. We ate breakfast and then left the Burrow through the floo network and went to Diagon Alley. We walked down the street and we arrived at the bakery, 'The Rolling Pin.'

"Hello, we're here for our appointment. It's the Weasleys." Molly told the woman behind the counter.

"Yes, I see your name right here. Follow me." The woman took us to another room that had all different kinds of cake on the table. "Please, have a seat." George and I took a seat at the table and Molly stood behind us. We tasted about twenty different cakes before we decided on one.

"This one is my favorite! It's so good," I said.

"It's mine too," George agreed with me after trying the cake.

"Great choice, it's one of our most popular."

"What is it exactly?" I asked the woman.

"It is a white chocolate and raspberry cake. It has white chocolate Swiss buttercream, and raspberry filling, and is made with white chocolate cake."

"Great can you do it in this design, without the raspberries on top?"

"Yes of course."

"And are you available on the 26th of August, 1996?" Molly asked the woman.

"Let me check." The woman went to the very back of the bakery and looked at her date book, before coming back. "Yes, is that the day of pickup or delivery?"

"Delivery." Molly gave the woman the address of the Burrow and gave them a time to show up. We decided the day before that we were going to have the ceremony at around five o'clock in the afternoon and the reception would start at seven.

"Perfect." With that, we left the bakery. We went to my favorite restaurant and made sure they could cater our wedding next year. After that, we went back to the Burrow. We arrived in the kitchen and decided that we weren't going to eat lunch today, after all of the cake we just ate. George and I went outside to the garden and sat do on a bench. It was beautiful. This is the exact spot I wanted my wedding. 

"George, I'm sorry about the way I behaved this morning. I was overreacting, and I shouldn't have. It's just we won't be able to do all of these things since we're going back to school next week. Everything is going to have to go through your mother, and I'm worried our wedding won't turn out the way I want it to."

"Our wedding won't be anything less than perfect. Mum knows how important this is to you and me. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about."

"You always say that. I have a dress fitting next week, the day before we go to school, and I'm afraid the dress won't look right."

"You look perfect in everything that you wear. You could wear a potato sack, and I'll still think you look perfect." I laughed.

"If anyone's perfect it's you."