[ Chapter 3 - Caught ]

Ikki woke up when the sun rose. A year was gone and Huan and she changed the Air Temple a lot. Huan made a lot of sculptures and Ikki found more new flying bisons, she taught them some tricks and they became good friends with Juice.

Ikki and Rohan talked every day, he told her that Jinora is pregnant again with another girl. Ikki told him about Huan and their first discussion, one week later things were weird but after one-month things became normal again.

Ikki put out a pair of short red jeans, some shoes and a black t-shirt, she tied her hair on a ponytail because outside it was hot.

She greeted Mika and Ryan and then she went at Juice. She gave her food and water.

In that time, Huan woke up and he went at his window from where he can see her and her beauty face and her perfect hair. He stared at her for good minutes.

He dressed quickly then he went outside. Huan wanted to go closer, but when he was near her his heartbeat was very faster. His heart died every day when he couldn't touch her perfect white skin.

"Mhm. " Mika poked him

" What? I'm not staring at her. I'm just ... Um. "

" You're just what? "

" I'm just looking at Juice. Yea. I'm looking at the bison. "

" Don't lie. By the way, the breakfast is ready. You can tell Ikki that. "

" Sure, " he said nervously

He went closer to beautiful Airbender. She didn't see him. She was lost in her thoughts.

" What are you thinking about? " he said hugging her from behind.

" Um, I was wondering if we could do a new sculpture. "

" Where? "

" There. " Ikki said pointing a small spot near the forest. That spot was a big rock, lonely, in the middle of nowhere.

" There? But why? That spot is lonely. "

" Like my soul. My parents never liked me. Jinora is always better than me. She was the first master. Meelo had his special abilities and I have nothing. Maybe just auntie Kya and uncle Bumi they were nice with me."

"You have them and me. "

" What? "

" Um.. I'm always here for you. "

" Thanks, " she hugged him tightly

" Let's go. "

" Where? "

" Breakfast is ready. "

" Oh-okay. "

***

After the breakfast, Huan drew dome sketches for Ikki's sculpture. She liked them, but one of those sketches were amazing - two silhouettes, kissing, surrounded by air and earth. That sketch looked like a perfect portrait of them. In another world maybe this could be real.

"So what sketch you like? "

" This one. "

" O- um Ikki... That shouldn't be here. "

" What? Why? "

" Because. "

" Because what? "

" This is one of my personal draws and it's about us. "

" Um.. Really? " Ikki said curiously

" Yea., " he said embarrassed

" Then I want this. "

" What? But-"

"What? Can't you do it? "

" C'mon Ikki. I'm a master. But I need your help . " he said going closer

" Sure," she put her hands around his neck, he kissed her. The kiss felt so real. Ikki fell for him the second time.

"Aham." someone coughed

Tenzin

And Pema

And Jinora, kai, their girl and Meelo

Saw them kissing.

They had been caught.

"What are you doing here?" Ikki asked

"I could ask you the same question. "Tenzin said seriously

A/N what do ya think?