[Chapter 26 - Photograph (part 2)]

Huan was holding Ikki's hand, they've eaten the food prepared by Huan, and it was delicious.

It was the time for the airbending training, but the girl wasn't emotionally ready.

" Why we have to face another crazy woman? I thought Kuvira was enough. " Huan complained

" I was sick of villains since I've met Amon, believe me. " Ikki sighed

Another moment passed by, and Ikki got up from the ground. Huan did the same while Ikki was packing the things.

" It was so nice to be with you, babe. " the airbender whispered.

" I know, I promise you that after all this mess will be over we'll have a normal life."

" We can't. We are not normal people. " Ikki laughed

" Yeah, also normal is boring."

Ikki glaced at Huan for seconds, then she kissed him.

Her pale lips were always warm while Huan's lips were always cold. That's why they were a good couple. They were completing each other. Ikki was the sun in Huan's world and she light up his days, while Huan was the moon for Ikki, being with her every night and praying for her safety.

" I should go now. " Ikki said in her sad tone

" Be careful, sweetheart. " he smiled

Ikki looked one more time at Huan then she flew away to the training area.

Huan was still looking after her, he was always looking after her, even if she was long gone. He liked to think a lot about her, he was dreaming about her and he was worried about her.

" Please be with her, Agni. " he whispered and his whisper was taken by the wind.

***

Tenzin and Ikki got in another argument because Ikki was always late.

The old master was getting grumpy since he found all the news and somehow he was getting angry only at Ikki.

The girl couldn't take it, so when Tenzin yelled at her, she yelled back.

Zaheer stopped them, so they continued the training.

They tried to made a new move - Air Octopus, in which everyone was supposed to do a small tornado until together they would manage to do a giant octopus that has as a purpose to stop giant robots or armies. They needed to be ready for everything.

There were five masters - Korra, Tenzin, Zaheer, Ikki and Bumi. Others were still skilled airbenders, Kai had to leave because he needed to be with Jinora until she would give birth.

" Ikki you're not paying attention!" Tenzin shouted

" Arghhh what do you want from me ?" Ikki cried

" Pay attention !"

" Ugh, whatever, Mr I know it all!"

The training was always tensed because at every five minutes Tenzin was yelling at Ikki.

It was six pm when the training was finally done.

Ikki went into the garden to relax until her other training would start.

" Hi, can I stay with you ?"

Ikki turned around to see the person that was behind her. It was Lyun, the girl was dressed all in black, some floppy pants and a crop top.

" Sure, sis. "

" Sis?"

" Can I call you sis, right ?"

" Sure. I'm surprised you're like this, because the others are so...um unacceptable?"

" I'm nothing like them, also, Rohan is so sweet !"

" I trust you. "

The both girls smiled at each other. Lyun was feeling good knowing that at least Ikki accepts her.

" Look, I want to give you something. " Ikki said while she searched in her pocket.

The girl put out a picture with their family and she added Lin and Lyun there.

" That's a very surprising photograph. "

" I know, but you deserve it." Ikki smiled

Lyun hugged her stepsister, she really made her happy.

A/n: well hi short chapter but at least I've posted