[Chapter 21 - Past Stories]

" Hi, mom. "

" Kiddo.." Lin said hugging her daughter

" I missed you, chief. "

" I-i t-think I've missed you too.."

" You really meant that?"

" Of course, silly. "

The strong independent woman was crying in front of a girl.

Her girl.

Ikki was behind a tree with Huan, they were about to tell Lin about their future wedding when they heard that discussion.

Huan was shocked - since when his aunt had a girl? and she was around his age. A Million questions were in his mind.

Ikki was surprised, she never thought that her hero would ever lie to her.

" Why she had lied us?" Ikki asked in a finale when they were going back to the Huan's house

" I really don't know, Ikki, maybe she had her own reasons. "

" We have to talk with her, don't you think?"

" We have, but first let's resolve our problems. Your dad hadn't seemed so happy. "

" I know, okay? But I thought of something. I mean, the reason why he doesn't approve our relation. "

" I'll listen. "

" Maybe...somehow he still had feelings for Lin."

" What? No! Ikki he's- "

" Old and married and with children, but Lin was his first love. You can't forget your first love, Huan. Maybe they're soulmates, still soulmates even after all these years. "

" This is crazy, Ikki, you know that. "

" But what if-"

" Ikki, c'mon. We haven't training today?"

" I guess we have, but let's gonna train together."

" But we're different elements. "

" So what? I can show you some air bender moves and you can adapt them to your metal moves. And you could do the same. "

" That's sound interesting ."

" I know, that's how I learn waterbending, I studied waterbenders for years and now I have some waterbenders moves in my fighting style. "

" Yeah, I noticed that."

" So, what do you say? "

" I'll be okay with that. "

" Cool."

The two lovers went to the garden, their special spot and they started to train.

Lin and her daughter come on the hill that was beside the garden. Lynn was looking awkwardly at them or at least at Ikki - her step sister.

" She's beautiful, mom. " Lyun whispered to Lin.

" Oh, I know but look at her face and neck, she still has scars and they cannot be healed."

" What happened?"

" She did that for him, her lover. He was supposed to marry other woman and at her wedding
...I and your grandmother dropped some rocks on the church and one almost hit that girl so Ikki saved her."

" Wait, you and gran ?" Lyun laughed

" Yeah and don't pay that 'too old' card on me!" Lin laughed too

" Sure, ma'am."

Ikki and Huan haven't noticed them and they continued with the training until Huan walked on a piece of a metal ad he fell on the ground holding Ikki's hand while she was on top.

They both laughed and Ikki blushed a little.

" Are you blushing?"

" W-what n-no..."

" Yeah, you're blushing!" Huan laughed

Ikki tried to get up but Huan pulled her back and suddenly his lips were on hers.

Lyun looked with jealousy at them, she never had a stable relationship.

Maybe I'm just like my mom, she thought.

The chief took her daughter to the rest of the city and she let Huan and Ikki to train.

****

After training Ikki went to walk, she had to tell about her wedding to her whole family, plus there was that crazy Shappire girl and Lin's daughter. She couldn't handle all of this.

About the wedding, she never wanted something big, not even like Varrick's. She only wanted a few people there and she wanted to marry in the spirit world where her grandpa could see her.

She always loved her grandpa and she wanted him to be at her wedding, so she had to tell Huan about her idea.

Now, about Shappire. Ikki didn't know how to stop her, she seemed powerful but for ikki's luck, she wasn't alone in that fight.

Oh and about Lin. She had a daughter and she haven't told anyone. Ikki felt betrayed but what could she do? She wanted Lin to tell her the past stories, so she'll have to wait.

Would Ikki be capable of doing all of that? She wasn't so sure, but she felt like she had her own legacy.

Now, she had to discover some past stories and then every problem will have a solution.

She can do that, she's a warrior after all.

Soon, she'll be a Beifong.

And Beifongs don't give up.

A/N: long time no update. Ok so I was gone and I haven't posted on this but I'm back and I have some new ideas iddk