[Chapter 25 - Photograph (part 1)]

After you find out some big news you can't be focused on something else.

Ikki had to train three times harder than others. In the morning she was exercising her flexibility with Ty Lee, in the mid day she was airbending and when the moon came out she was waterbending.

She had almost the same schedule as Korra and she was the Avatar.

When the morning came out Ikki groaned loudly. She didn't want to train again. She only wanted to sleep. But she couldn't. She raised up from the ground and she looked at the sleepy Huan that was lying next to her.

"Wake up, babe. " Ikki said placing a kiss on his lips

" Let me five more minutes. "

" We can't. " she said putting her legs around his hips.

" Ughhh " he moaned

Huan put his arms around her back and he kissed her shoulder. It was so nice; just to lay there with the person he loved. He didn't want to face his family today , he only wanted to stay with his love.

" We should go on a date. " he wishpered

" When? After or before the bloody battle?" She joked

" Before. " he laughed

Ikki laughed with him and her laugh made his heart melt. He loved everything about her but the laugh - the laugh was magneficent.

Their little moments was interrupted by Lin who stepped in.

" Well kids we should- woah. Sorry..I didn't want to disturb you two lovebirds. "

" Go away auntie!" Huan throved a pillow at her

" Fine, Picasso. We meet for training in 10 minutes! No exceptions ! "

" Arghhh " Huan put Ikki's pillow on his head. He was so tired, yesterday they had a rough day and now they're having training. Amazing.

The metalbender wouldn't get up but when Ikki moved his perfect position was ruined so he woke up too.

Ikki went to choose her outfit for the training - a pink crop top and some large pants that were Huan's.

The girl went to change while Huan was still blaming Lin for interrupting them.

" You look beautiful. " Huan said when Ikki come out from the bathroom.

" Thank you, love. Now go and do your routine," she said kissing him

" Sure. But I know you have some time between the morning training and airbending training do you want to go out with me? "

" Ugh...Huan. "

Ikki was tired and all but how could he refuse him? Well, she couldn't.

" Sure, think at something we could do, a picnic or something. "

" Oka,." He said with a big happy smile on his face

" See ya in four hours, " he sighed

" See ya. "

****

The sun was burning Ikki's skin. It was passed her training time, but Ty lee insisted that she wasn't ready, yet. Ikki didn't want to disappoint Ty Lee, plus she knew she'll need everything in the battle against Sapphire.

Ikki was really trying to learn Ty lee's chi blocking moves, but she couldn't get them.

" Be focused on my chi points, then you'll just have to kick me there and I'll be unable to move. "