[Chapter 6 - Crushed]

Ikki was in her special spot again like every morning since he left. She was looking at her notebook there she noted all she thought about every single thing.

" Huan called me 'his muse' "

" Huan said that I'm a good artist "

" He kissed me"

" I admitted that I love him"

" I had a nightmare and I went to him"

Every single word was about him, every drawing was about love, everything was about him.

" Too sad he left me" Ikki whispered

Ikki put the notebook near her leg and she left it there. She went in the kitchen to eat something, but in the end, of the hall were Tenzin and Rohan whispering.

" We can't tell her, dad!" Rohan said a little bit loudly

" But Rohan -"

" You can't tell me what?" Ikki shouted

" Um, we can't tell you about a ...surprise. " Rohan said

" You're a terrible liar. " Ikki said going closer

" What is this?" the airbender girl said looking at the letter that her dad was holding

" N-nothing"

Ikki was pissed off so she took it anyway. It was a letter from Suyin. Suyin Beifong.Huan's mom.

Ikki opened the letter, a tear fell down from her eye.

" Huan is gonna marry that girl?" Ikki whispered

" Ikki I have to go because Suyin is my friend, but you can stay here. "

" Yea it's not a big deal. " Rohan said

" Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL? Yea, you're right. It's just the fact that the man I love is gonna marry another woman just because of you, dad! Just because your stupid things. Argh! LEAVE ME ALONE. "

" Ikki..."

" Uh..I-m s-sorry," Ikki said crying

" It's...okay. " Tenzin said hugging his daughter

Ikki broke the hug and she wanted to leave.

" Where you're going?"

" To pack my things, we're going at a wedding, right?" Ikki said with a broken smile on her face

Tenzin looked at his little girl. She grows up too fast and she was hurt because of him. He hated himself for hurting her.

The first time he holds his daughter, she is feather-light, brown hair matted against her forehead, swaddled in a white blanket. Brown eyes blink up at him with frank curiosity, and as Tenzin traces a finger over his daughter's forehead, stopping at the tip of her nose, he knows there will be no end to her fascination with the world.

The first time Jinora produces a gust of wind, Tenzin feels the air escape him in a gasp.

His second daughter was a beautiful energic airbender, Ikki. He loved her so much because in her eyes Aang's personality was reflecting.

Ikki airbended for her first time when she was 1 year, Jinora airbended at 2, but only their parents know that.

Tenzin was always spending his time with Jinora because she was more spiritual, more how he wanted to be.

Ikki was energic and she was playing all day just like her grandfather.

Slowly Tenzin forgot about Ikki and he only remembered her when she was 18 and she was leaving home.