[Chapter 23 - Revelation]

Ikki woke up first, she looked at Huan. He seemed so happy. Last night Ikki and Huan talked until in the morning, so Ikki spent the night at him.

Today, she has to talk with Kya or Katara. She has to tell them because she may help.

The girl stood up from the bed and she searched for her clothes.

She found them on his desk, she picked them fast and she started to change.

She put his t-shirt on the bed and she started to dress up in her clothes, a yellow cropped top, some blue pants and her air hoodie.

" You look nice", Huan said as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning" Ikki smiled.

"Where are you going? "

"I have to talk with gran gran and then some practice with Ty lee. Ugh, this week is gonna kill me. "

" Don't worry everything will be alright. I'm here for you, babe."

" I'm so glad to have you in my life," Ikki said kissing his cheek

" See you later, right?"

" Sure. "

***

Ikki left Huan in his room and she flew to the house where her family was.

Rohan hugged her when she arrived.

" Where's Gran Gran?"

" Outside. Why?"

" I have to talk to her," she said as she left the house

Katara, the old widow, was sitting on a chair in the garden.

Ikki went slowly to her, she didn't know how to start.

" Um, gran gran ?"

Katara turned her head and smiled.

" Ikki. Sweetie, how are you?"

" Good, look gran gran, can I talk with you?"

" About what? Waterbending, huh?"

Ikki blinked.

" You know?"

" Ty lee can see other people's aura. She saw yours and you aren't only an airbender. "

" Why you haven't talked to me then?"

" It was your choice if you want to tell us or not."

" Oh. So what should I do?"

" I don't know Ikki. I can teach you if you really want. "

" You would? "

" Of course, but you need a schedule. You have training with Ty lee and with another airbender, also you have to full recover..."

" Sure, gran gran . "

" Now go and talk with the others, sweetie. "

" Sure ma'am. "

Ikki let the old woman in silence as she tried to call for everyone.

Master Katara, Tenzin, Lin, Huan, the beifongs, Kya, Zaheer, Pema, Ty lee, Penga and Rohan came after some time.

" So what is it, Ikki?" Kya asked

" I have to tell you something."

" Go ahead. " her auntie spoke

" Me...and Huan we're engaged. "

The girl freaked out when she heard what she said. She didn't want that to happen right then.

" That was unexpected ." her mom said

" I was sure that was gonna happen!" Her auntie yelled and she ran to hug her

" I'm happy for you, sweetie."

" Thank you, auntie!"

" Congratulations kiddo. I'm proud. " Lin said to the air and metal benders.

The others just smiled and everyone seemed so happy for them.

Then Ikki continued.

" Also, I found a waterbender."

" Who?" Tenzin asked

" Me , " she said bending water from Wei's glass.

Now, everyone except Huan, Katara, and Ty lee were shocked.

" But how?" Tenzin asked

" When Amon took my bending I thought I was a nonbender but he didn't take my bending away, he only blocked it. During the harmonic convergence, I got waterbending instead of airbending but since I was an airbender...I ended with 2 bending and the lion turtle let me keep both, but I haven't told anyone until yesterday because I was afraid of what would everyone think. "

No one said anything for long seconds, Ikki only felt guilty, but in a finale Tenzin spiked.

" Fine, so we can put our plan in practice? Ikki goes with Katara and Kya now, Korra is already training, go and learn waterbending. Everyone should go to practice. Zaheer, we'll meet in 10 minutes I have to search for Meelo. Rohan you rather be present. Penga goes with the beifongs. Ty lee goes after Zuko and tries to find more about Sapphire. Dismissed. "

Everyone did what Tenzin said, only Lin and Huan were late.

" Kiddo, you asked me to find out why your mom wants money, right?"

" Yes. "

" Well...Zaofu isn't doing good. She had to pay something to the earth kingdom and its pretty expensive ."

" Thanks for the information. "

Good, one more problem.

A/B: so...chapters will be more and shorter