Carrier: Seventeen

"Are you okay? Does it hurt sometimes?" LiYing asked Xiao Zhan.

"It doesn't," he chuckled, "I just feel a little contraction sometimes," he added.

"But it still hurts," she pouted as she looks at Xiao Zhan's baby bump, fascinated by its lump. It's been one and a half months since he agreed to be a surrogate mother. Now it's getting bigger and bigger each day.

"It's okay, LiYing. It's normal," he chuckled once again.

"They said it hurts even more when you deliver the baby?" She asked worriedly.

"I think I'll be fine, I've prepared my mind on that," he answered with a smile.

LiYing shrugged, "well, It's good to know that you've already prepared your mind," she smiled widely.

Just when they were talking they heard the door of Xiao Zhan's room open, they were interrupted by Yibo who just came home.

"Good evening, sir," Xiao Zhan plastered a warm smile on his face.

"Good evening," Yibo greeted back. He is looking down when he entered, so when the moment he looked in their direction is eyes went wide, "Oh, you're here?" Yibo said upon spotting LiYing beside Xiao Zhan.

"Yeah, good evening," she greeted him. Yibo nodded back as he loosens his tie.

"You've been going home more often I see?" Yibo uttered to LiYing as he walks near them.

"So what? I want to see how Zhan become healthy with the baby," she rolled her eyes at him, "How about you? You've been going in and out of Zhan's room day and night, I'm surprised he's still not getting sick of seeing your face," she remarked.

"I'm checking him to make sure the baby's well, I can't just let anyone check on him," he sighed and stood just beside the bed. Then he turned his attention to Xiao Zhan, "Did you ate dinner already?" he asked him.

"Yes," he eye smiled.

"Good," Yibo remarked.

"How about you sir?" Xiao Zhan asked worriedly.

"I already did," he simply answered.

"Anyway, Look Bo. The baby is growing well," she tittered and rest her hand gently on Xiao Zhan's stomach. Xiao Zhan chuckled upon seeing the face of excitement on her face.

"Mn, I know," Yibo answered and grabbed a seat to sit at the opposite of LiYing.

"So stingy, I bet you haven't tried touching it yet?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

Yibo was surprised, 'how did she know?' he asked inside his head.

"Come on, try touching his baby bump," she chuckled at him as she caresses Xiao Zhan's stomach.

Yibo's cheeks flushed red, he's embarrassed to do such a thing but he'd been wanting to touch his baby bump the moment he saw it.

"Come on, are being shy?" LiYing tittered as she teases him.

Yibo clicked his tongue, "fine," he answered sternly, his stern wall is breaking down because of his fascination with Xiao Zhan's baby bump.

He gently rests his palm on his baby bump, the warmth of Xiao Zhan's skin and the feeling of the bump are so overwhelming that his body is stoned for a moment. His eyes twinkled in excitement upon feeling them.

"See, you're too overjoyed," she laughed at him.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, compare to the first time he met them, their personality and mood with each other loosen.

Yibo immediately let go when he realized his reaction. he cleared his throat and look away, "No I'm not," he said sternly.

"Yes you are," she laughed. "Anyway, you should buy maternity clothes for male omega, I bet his clothes don't fit him anymore with that bump," she said with concern.

Yibo looked down at Xiao Zhan's clothes and it's not even covering his belly. All he used to cover it in his jacket or the blanket.

"Right, I'll take a day off for tomorrow so we can buy," he uttered directed to Xiao Zhan.

"But sir, anything is fine," he smiled.

"No, I will let you choose. You're with me anyway so nothing bad will happen to you," he said with reassurance.

Xiao Zhan smiled softly, "Yes, sir," he mumbled.

LiYing smiled at him, he pinched his cheeks gently and chuckled, "You're so cute when your cheeks are flushing pink," she complimented that made Xiao Zhan's cheeks blush.

"She's right," Yibo second the motion that made him blush even more.

"See?" she laughed pinch his nose lightly, "anyway, I'll be on my way. I just dropped by to see you. Enjoy tomorrow! let Bo buy as many as you want!" she said to Xiao Zhan and stood from her seat.

"Take care on your way," Yibo said to her but he got ignored.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at her, "I can't do that," he answered, "Take care!" he added when LiYing was already at the door.

"Yes!" she waved back at him as she left them both alone.

"She had adjusted her workloads huh," Yibo suddenly uttered that made Xiao Zhan look at him with innocent eyes.

"What is it?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, nothing. I was talking to myself," he answered, "By the way, I'm going to rest now," he stood from his seat. Xiao Zhan followed him with his eyes.

"You should rest well too," he uttered and pick up his coat that he removed the moment he arrived. "You need a lot of energy to go shopping tomorrow," he added as he stood beside the bed.

"Y-yes, thank you, sir," he said with a smile on his face.

"Good night and sleep well," Yibo plastered a small smile on his lips.

He bent down to Xiao Zhan's stomach and caress it, "Good night baby, be good and don't cause a problem to mommy, can you do that for daddy?" he whispered to his baby bump.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed red, he looked away. It's kind of cheesy yet sweet hearing it from him.

Yibo then stood and smiled at him again, "Sweet dreams," he uttered and ruffled his hair.

"Y-you too, sir," he stuttered, he can't meet him in the eye because he's too flustered to face him.

"Then, I'll be off," he turned as he waves at him.

Xiao Zhan watches him as he went out of his room.

He sighed in relief when the door shut close, his heart just suddenly started beating fast hearing those words from him.

"What just happened?" he asked himself, still in a state of shock.