Carrier: Twenty-Seven

"LiYing, this is painful," Li Hua uttered with a small drop of tears from her eyes. LiYing brought her to her house to comfort her. Since she's been lacking in pheromones to make her feel better. Every time LiYing invites her over so she can help her, she refuses. 'It's not right to bring your mistress in your house while you're still married,' is what she always tells her. She was able to bring her because she got something she needed to see and was able to trick her to come.

"Don't give up on me please!" She exclaimed as she collapses on her knees, holding her hands tight, pleading with her.

"No, this is not right LiYing. You're married," she said softly trying to let go of her hands.

"After all this, we'll fix this together. Just don't let go of me!" She exclaimed, her voice is almost cracking. Tears are starting to fall from her eyes.

"I can take care of her alone. You don't need to worry about your child," she looked at her and smiled bitterly, "Please let go..." she mumbled.

"I'm begging you. I love you so much that I can't leave without you!" she exclaimed between her sobs.

"Please, Ms. Zhao..." she mumbled as her tears flow down, tickling down to LiYing's head. Her hands are trembling and her lips as well. She wants to push her away but she can't, she loves her too much that it turns into an offspring.

LiYing immediately look up upon feeling her tears, she stood up and cupped her cheeks, wiping the tears away. "No please, don't cry we'll get through this together, okay?" she said softly, resting her forehead on her. Li Hua sobbed, she can't push away her anymore. She's afraid to commit an affair with her yet she was not able to resist her love. A love that she didn't notice that it became so deep already, that she can't get out of it anymore. She loves LiYing since the day she met her, they were childhood friends and promised to marry each other when they were still kids. As they grew, her love towards her grew as well. But the moment she knew LiYing's getting married to someone else, her heart broke. Even that was the case, she still held on to her unrequited love and stayed by her side by becoming her personal assistant. But then, she was not able to suppress it. Until her heat occured and forgot her suppressants. LiYing laid her hands on her, and there she confessed her unrequited love. LiYing feels the same way with her, she'd been hiding it as well just for them to remain friends. Until it's too late, she got married to someone she doesn't even like. But she's grateful that she can't even get pregnant.

LiYing grabbed her and hugged her tight to comfort her, but they jolted when they heard a mumbling.

"I'll look at it, just wait here," she assured Li Hua and let go of her. She exited the kitchen and surprise to see YiBo running from the entrance of the house to the direction of where she heard the voice.

Their eyes went wide upon seeing Xiao Zhan collapsing on the ground, "Zhan/Zhan!" they both exclaimed and came to the rescue. Fortunately, Yibo was fast to act that he prevented Xiao Zhan from hitting his head on the ground.

"Call the ambulance!" He exclaimed fear is seen in his eyes. His hands are trembling as he holds on to Xiao Zhan.

LiYing's hands are trembling as well as she dials the number. 'What happened?! The baby!' she cried inside her head. She's panicking, Xiao Zhan became her dear friend because of these past months she was able to open up and enjoy herself sharing something, that's why she's too worried that something might happen to him and the baby.

The ambulance arrived not long after, they immediately responded and put him inside the ambulance, "I'll come too," she said with her shaking voice to Yibo.

Yibo shook his head, "Your omega needed you the most. I can handle him," he said sternly to LiYing.

LiYing gulped, he's right, but she can't help worrying about Xiao Zhan's circumstances.

Yibo nodded at her, reassuring her that everything will be alright before entering the ambulance.

"Tell me everything what happened to him, okay?" she looked at him.

Yibo nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

She clasps her hands together praying for Xiao Zhan and his baby's safety.

"LiYing" Li Hua suddenly appeared at her back. LiYing turn to her and smiled.

"He will be okay," Li Hua uttered and hugged LiYing. LiYing held her waist and kissed her forehead. "I know," she uttered, "how about you. Are you okay now?" she asked worriedly and wiped her cheeks. Traces of her tears is still visible.

She didn't speak and rest her forehead on her shoulder.

"After Zhan's baby is born, I will file a divorce," she cupped her cheeks and lift her face to look at her eyes. "Just wait a little longer, hm?" she reassured and rest her forehead on her.

"But how about Mr. Wa--" Li Hua was about to ask when she peck on her lips, "I know Bo, he'll accept it. Since this marriage is just our parents' whim. Plus, he loves him and will not even think twice in signing the divorce paper," she smiled.

Li Hua smiled back, "Sorry for trying to let go," she mumbled but enough for LiYing to hear.

"It's fine. I know it's because of your emotional unstableness because of our baby," Her hands traveled down to her baby bump that is almost due in a month.

"Hm, don't touch her if your hands are still trembling, she'll know you troubled," Li Hua uttered and grabbed her hands.

"Oh, sorry," she uttered and gripped her hand gently. "Let's go inside, you need a lot of rest," She said and rest her palm on her back to help her get inside the house.

----

A/N: Lammmmmme update again 😭