Carrier: Thirty-Eight

"Breaking news! Live in xxx university. Currently, the situation here has subsided but according to the students who were present at the program, Actress Zhao LiYing and her ex-husband, President Wang Yibo of Wang Industries was there to present themselves of sponsoring the events of the arts and design department, the witnesses also said that President Wang approached a student in the crowd, confessing his love. Is this the reason why the couple filed a divorce? Is actress Zhao LiYing there too to back up his ex-husband?"

"Is that Mr. Wang? Zhan's previous boss?" Xiao Zhan's mother asks ChuQiao, they were watching the television together when the news suddenly came up.

"Yeah, he and his wife just divorced," ChuQiao answer as she munch on some snacks.

"Oh, why?" Her mother was surprised. She saw the two up close just a week ago and in her eyes, they don't even have something to cause them to split up.

"Well, the news said President Wang is pursuing a student from brother's school," she shrugged.

Her mother sighed, "I don't know what's happening to these celebrities," she shook her head and stood, "I'm going to prepare for lunch," she uttered before leaving.

.

"Bo! He's awake!" A voice awoke Xiao Zhan.

"Hm? Where am I?" he asked as he slowly opens his eyes, the place looks familiar.

"Zhan?" a familiar voice called him. He looked at it for a second, but then he jolted in surprise upon realizing who it was.

A smile is plastered to the faces of the two people in front of him.

"You're finally awake," Says Yibo who is happily staring at him.

Xiao Zhan immediately averted away his gaze, his face is making his heart beats so fast considering its distance from his face.

"W-why am I here?" he asked nervously, trying to avoid their gazes.

"Obviously, we brought you here. Don't you remember that we ambushed you at your school?" LiYing chuckled happily in triumph because her plan worked.

"W-why?" Xiao Zhan asked again, confused.

"We can't get a hold of you for the past week, you're so sly to hide from us," LiYing sulked as she pouted.

"I'm sorry for resorting this way but I just want you to know something," Yibo said with his low voice. He felt bad that Xiao Zhan might hate him even more because of what they just did.

Xiao Zhan suddenly recalled what happened before he passed out. His cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. He immediately covered his face and bit his lip. His heart is beating in happiness after reminiscing it.

"What happened, Zhan, something is hurting?" Yibo asked worriedly.

LiYing chuckled, she saw Xiao Zhan's ears turning red, "Don't worry, Bo he's okay," she patted Yibo's shoulder, "Talk to him, I'll just check baby Fanxing," she uttered and leave the two.

"Uhm, Zhan..." he called out after LiYing left them.

Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh before talking, "Yes?" he answered.

"Can we talk?" Yibo uttered, anticipating his answer.

Xiao Zhan nodded in response and sat. He's too embarrassed to remove his hands from his face.

As Yibo sat beside him he smiled, "I want to see your face," Yibo uttered and grabbed Xiao Zhan's hands that are covering his face. He slowly removed them but Xiao Zhan insisted, not wanting to show his red face.