Carrier: Twenty-One

While Yibo watches Xiao Zhan in his sleep, Xiao Zhan suddenly flinched. His brows are furrowed.

Yibo suddenly panicked, he doesn't know if he did something that made his expression like that or Xiao Zhan is having a nightmare.

He was about to wake him when Xiao Zhan suddenly mumbled, "Ma, it hurts..."

Yibo looked at him worriedly, 'what happened to him?' he said in his mind as he observes him further.

"It hurts ma, I thought I'm fine but I didn't know it will hurt this much," he talked in his sleep. A tear fell from his eyes, Yibo was alarmed. He removed his hand from Xiao Zhan's cheeks and gently rubbed his head, "Shh, you're okay, you'll be fine," he whispered to him, trying to calm him down.

But Xiao Zhan didn't stop, his tears continued flowing. "Ma, I need you," he uttered with pain between his words.

Yibo looked at him with pity, he scoots closer and comforted him. He caresses his hair, cheeks and even wiped the tears that are falling from his eyes.

"Ma..." Xiao Zhan continuously mumbled until his arms moved and wrapped around Yibo's waist.

Yibo was surprised when Xiao Zhan suddenly hugged him, but he didn't let go. He stayed in that position for his sake. "Shh, Don't worry. I'm here," he comforted him.

"...I need you..." Xiao Zhan mumbled once again as he hugged Yibo tighter.

"Yes," Yibo soothed. He smiles as he watches him, he wiped his tears away and continued caressing his hair. Xiao Zhan finally stopped crying, a smile sprung out of his face upon feeling warmth in his arms.

'He just wanted to be spoiled huh?' he said inside his head and stayed in that position until Xiao Zhan was completely sleeping peacefully.

.

An hour passed and Yibo is still in that position, he can't even let go since Xiao Zhan is hugging him so tight.

Just then, LiYing just came home. He opened the door of Xiao Zhan to visit him but was surprised when she was welcomed with Xiao Zhan hugging Yibo.

She snorted at the sight, "What's with that?" she whispered, enough for Yibo to hear so she won't wake Xiao Zhan. She went near them, "What happened?" she asked once again.

"He had a nightmare," he answered as he looks up at her.

"Oh, that's why he's hugging you?" she uttered, "Well, pregnant omega is a lot more emotional than you think. I think he's been trying to hide the pain he's feeling that's why it came out when he's already asleep," she added and shrugged.

"I guess so," he answered, "Jackson was with me this evening when we saw him almost collapsed at the kitchen. He's in contraction again," he sighed with worriedness.

"See. He needs lots of emotional support you know. He's been hiding it to not worry us, I guess," she said and stood beside the bed.

"Oh, I remembered. They said alpha pheromones can help pregnant omega calm," she stated and smiled widely. "Have you been releasing your pheromones around him?" she added.

"No, I don't really have any idea about that," he answered, his hand didn't stop caressing his head since he had that nightmare.

LiYing rolled her eyes, "That's what you get if you always do is work and not even pay attention to small things like those," she remarked.

"As if you're not like that," Yibo remarked with his cold tone.

Her brows furrowed, "For your information, I am not like that," she retorted.

"Shut up, you'll wake him," he scolded her.

She rolled her eyes, "If your not supporting him with your pheromones, shall I do the honor?" she said and smirked at him.

Yibo glared at him, "You're tired from your work right? I can do it myself," he said and released his pheromones before LiYing can.

"Yeah, yeah. I was just teasing you, you don't need to be aggressive," she tittered.

Yibo clicked his tongue at her, "Then go rest, I'll go to my room later," 'if he releases me from this hug though' he thought.

"Why not just sleep there for tonight? You need to fill this room with your pheromones. If you leave after releasing, it will be gone by morning," she suggested and shrugged.

Yibo stopped for a moment and think, she got a point there. He sighed once again, "Fine," he uttered in defeat.

"Well then, I'll be off," she said and waved goodbye, but before she can leave she turn to him again, "By the way, I bought him some food he might like," she giggled, "I thought he was still awake and plan to eat with him, but I guess I'll just leave it here," she said and put down the paper bag of food beside the bed.

"Tell him tomorrow that I visited," she said and turn her back at him.

"Yeah," Yibo answered and watch her walk away. She waved at him and smiled widely as she closes the door.

Yibo sighed when she already left, he looks down at Xiao Zhan and he's smiling in his sleep. "I guess, it worked," he mumbled to himself and released lots of his pheromones, filling the room.

He positioned himself on the bed and closed his eyes. Xiao Zhan is still hugging him, but it didn't bother him. He rests his hand on Xiao Zhan's head and pulled him to his chest, 'this way, the pheromone will take effect better,' he said inside his head.

Xiao Zhan smiled upon feeling the warmth, he hugged him tighter and snuggled his face to his chest, not wary of the things happening. He loves the comfort and warmth that is transferring to his body.

Yibo was shocked when Xiao Zhan suddenly hugged him tight, but he smiled after and rest his hand on his head, patting it gently until his eyes grew tired as well.

"Sweet dreams," he mumbled before drifting to sleep with both of them sticking together.

----

A/N: Short update! Hope you liked it. 🥺