Carrier: Twenty-Five

Xiao Zhan was already fast asleep. Yibo on the other hand is busy browsing on the business papers while releasing his pheromones, filling the room.

Yibo is sitting beside him on the bed while his hand is unconsciously caressing his hair. It had become his habit to caress his hair that's why he's unconsciously doing it.

'he's sleeping peacefully,' he looked at him and grinned, his hand unconsciously slip down to his cheeks, gently sliding his palm on it. Xiao Zhan smiled in his sleep and rub his face on his palm, feeling the comfort.

His eyes traveled down to his belly. It will be his due in two weeks and the excitement inside him every time he sees his baby bump is overwhelming.

His eyes are darted to Xiao Zhan, he lifts his hand from his cheeks and rests it on his belly. He can feel the baby moving. He smiled wide and leaned closer to his bump, he rests his ears on it, "Hello baby, daddy's excited to see you," he said then chuckled when he felt a move as an answer.

Then he leaned away, and looked at Xiao Zhan's face, 'he's kind of pretty,' he thought, 'is it because he's an omega?' he added, "but he has this different beauty in him," he mumbled. But then he shrugged the thought and leaned down to his face and kissed his forehead unconsciously. He pulled inches away and looked at his face once again, "He's a lot more beautiful up close," he uttered.

The moment he realized what he's doing, he jolted. "Huh? Why did I do that?" he mumbled. He looked away, his cheeks are burning and his heart is thumping.

Just then, LiYing peeked inside the room, "Yo," she greeted and went inside the room, upon reaching the bed he saw Yibo's face all red.

She grinned, "Hey, Didn't you heard me came in, and what happened in your face? You're beet red!" she laughed at him.

"S-shut up. He'll wake up," he retorted and glared at her.

"Okay, okay," she snorted, "But really, why are you beet red?" she uttered trying to contain her laugh, she never saw Yibo all flustered before.

"Nothing. It was nothing," he said sternly and look away.

"Don't tell me you harassed him in his sleep?" she said jokingly, still trying to keep her laugh contained.

"I-I didn't! Can you just go rest and stop your nonsense, he might wake up with your loudmouth," he rolled his eyes at him.

"Stingy as ever," she rolled her eyes as well and didn't listen to him. She sat at the chair beside the bed and looked at Xiao Zhan's peaceful sleeping face.

"Omegas sure are beautiful," she complimented with a smile on her face. Yibo looked at her with his confused look. She looks at him then chuckled, "Oh, don't mind me. I just found Zhan one of the beautiful omegas I met," she smiled softly.

"A-ah yeah. You're right," Yibo agreed, that's what he realized moments ago that's why his cheeks are burning.

"Anyway, after him giving birth. What's your plan?" She asked him out of nowhere. Yibo was surprised at her question, he looked at her with his confused look as if asking why is she asking about that matter.

"It'll be the end of his contract right? But seeing you like that, your face is telling that you still want his company even after he gives birth," she shrugged. She already figured out everything, the way he goes out of his way just to take care of Xiao Zhan and things that he doesn't normally do. She already figured out that the reason he is acting that way is not just because of the baby but something else, 'he's naïve,' she thought.

Yibo looked down, unable to figure what to say at her conclusion. "Sorry," he uttered.

"Why are you apologizing?" she asked. "We're married out of our parent's convenience," she added. "Get the clue already," she continued.

"Yeah, I just don't know what to say," he mumbled but enough for her to hear.

"I understand," she uttered and stood from her seat, "Anyway, I have work to do, remember to sleep properly and take care of him when he woke up," she smiled and turned to the door.

"Yeah, thanks," he raised his head, "By the way, your personal assistant will accompany you?" he asked.

She shook her head, "Nah, She's on a leave. I have my manager with me today," she answered.

"Since when did your assistant on a leave, she's been with you every day," he asked once again.

"Just two weeks ago I think. It's fine, she needed it," she smiled and waved goodbye at him. "Think about it, Bo. What would you like to happen I mean," she added before leaving the room. Leaving Yibo unsure of the answer to her question, "what would be my plan huh?" he mumbled and cupped his forehead.

"I don't know yet..." he mumbled softly as he looks at Xiao Zhan's sleeping face as if looking for an answer. Then he looked away, his heart is thumping fast.

"I guess I'll leave that question for later," he shrugged and fix his body on the bed in a way that they are not too close to each other.

"Sleep well, Zhan," he whispered before closing his eyes and drifted to sleep.

-----

A/N: My mood just dropped because of my dysmenorrhea so it's just a short update and messed up and also a lot of wrong grammar as well. I hope it doesn't confuse you, feel free to ask any questions about the update. Thank you for reading and always stay safe. Love lots!