Carrier: Two

"Let's start from the terms on the contract," Wang Yibo started, his tone was emotionless and cold as he talks.

"First, the contract is due in three months after you gave birth to a child," he stated. Xiao Zhan listened carefully as he reads the paper where the contract is written. 'His tone is scary, just how awkward does this household be?' he cried deep inside. 'Are rich families like this?' he added with a grimace.

"While on your pregnancy, you will be living here so the doctors can monitor your conditions. The house is pack with maids and servants, so you don't need to move around and rest for the sake of the child," He added. Xiao Zhan gulped, 'scary' he thought.

"Your full payment will be given to you whenever you needed it, but if the contract is breached and you already wasted the money, you need to give back double the amount, since you did not fulfill the said conditions," He continued. 'As if I could do that, I needed it for my sister so I will fulfill my goal.' he thought with full of perseverance.

"And during your pregnancy, you will be given pocket money every week. You can buy whatever you want," he paused, "Your food expenses will be catered here since you'll be staying here, so don't need to worry about that. Pregnancy clothes are prepared in advance as well," he added, 'They really are well-repaired for this surrogating thing,' he said in his mind, 'but wait, why do they need a surrogate mother is he have a wife?' he asked himself. But then he shrugged, there's no way he can ask a sensitive question like that to his employer, or he might get fired in no time. 'Better keep that question to myself,' he sighed internally.

"But when the baby is accidentally miscarried, your full payment will be cut into half. But then if you already wasted all of the money, you will pay back the half," He stated. 'that's scary, I should be careful so I won't be needing to pay back any money,' he said inside his head.

"By the way," Wang Yibo snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yes?" he answered as he turns his attention to him.

"You're a college student right?" Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan nodded as an answer.

"Your classes will be turned to online class so you won't need to attend your classes and be harmed at school," he continued,

"Y-yes, thank you," he said shyly and lowered his head.

"Plus, you're school expenses will be taken care of by me," he added.

"Thank you very much!" He exclaimed and stood to bow for gratitude. That will be a great help for their expenses and his sister's well-being.

"So, if you're okay with the terms and conditions please sign the contract whenever you wish to do so, I'll leave it to you. You can pass it to my secretary if you are done," he uttered and about to stand and leave Xiao Zhan in the room when Xiao Zhan spoke.

"Wait! I will sign it right now," he said and grab the pen that is lying on the table. He signed the contract and hand it to him.

"Pleased to work with you, Mr. Wang," he bowed as he hands the paper.

Wang Yibo nodded, "You too," he answered and turned. But before he can take a step, "If you have any more clarifications just ask my secretary, the one who brought you here earlier," he uttered, "Be ready, the insemination will be tomorrow," he added and walk to the door.

"Mr. Zhang, please show Mr. Xiao his room and accompany him on his business for today. Bring him back before dinner and check the food he will intake to make sure his body is ready for tomorrow," he said with his emotionless tone to his secretary before leaving them.

"Yes sir," The secretary guy bowed at him as Wang Yibo leave the place.

After Wang Yibo left, the secretary turns his attention to Xiao Zhan, "Mr. Xiao, please allow me to guide you to your room," he uttered.

"A-ah Yes!" he said nervously and walk out of the room, following the secretary.

As they walk to his designated room, they are both silent the whole time. Just then, they arrived in front of a room.

"This will be your room, Mr. Xiao, you can use whatever is in this room since it's prepared for you," The secretary opened the door. Xiao Zhan's mouth gaped open, the room is bigger than the apartment they were leaving.

"I-is this really m-my room?" he asked in amusement as his eyes wander around.

"Yes, if it's not to your liking we can change the--"

"N-no, I liked it! I was just a bit surprised," he answered shyly.

"Well then, there is a radio in this room so you can call anyone if you needed help with something," The secretary stated.

"W-why? I can just go there myself,"

"No sir, it's better if you call rather going by yourself, it's for the sake of the baby," he added.

Xiao Zhan sighed, 'that's troublesome, I don't want to bother someone tho,' he thought.

"So everything is settled now, Mr. Xiao?" The secretary asked.

"N-nothing more," he answered and smiled at him.

"Then, is there any particular business that you need to settle before you work here as a baby carrier, Mr. Xiao?" He asked once again.

"Oh, right! I will go to the hospital today to tell my mother," he said and as he turns to the door with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Well, then, I shall accompany you." The secretary suggested and followed Xiao Zhan.

"No, you don't need to do such length!" he shook his head.

"No can do, Mr. Xiao. I was instructed to do so, so I can't let you leave by yourself," he answered and fix his eyeglass.

Xiao Zhan sighed. 'Well, if it's what it is then I have no choice but let him follow me,' he thought.

"Well then, thank you for accompanying me," he smiled and started walking while the secretary followed after him.