Carrier: Forty-Four

"Hm, good morning, honey~ Happy third anniversary~" Yibo whispered with his husky voice as he encircles his arms on Xiao Zhan's waist from behind after waking up alone in the bed. Xiao Zhan is busy preparing breakfast for them in the kitchen. Yibo then leaned to Xiao Zhan's nape and gently kissed the center of the bite mark he put after their wedding.

"Good morning, happy anniversary~" Xiao Zhan greeted back with a wide smile as he continued preparing, not being bothered by Yibo's teasing. He's used to him already after three years of being married. "By the way, go wake up your son. The food will be done in a minute," he said and ruffled Yibo's hair.

Yibo pouted, "Later~" he sulked, "I woke up without you on the bed so I want to take my time here," he added.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "We have the whole day for ourselves you know," he said and slightly push him with his butt but Yibo didn't let go.

"You better stop doing that or we'll do it right here, right now," Yibo's expression suddenly changed into a smirk.

"E-eeck!" Xiao Zhan shrieked after hearing the sudden shift of Yibo's tone and he somewhat felt something half-hard poking him from the back.

"D-don't not h-here~" he stuttered. One thing he learned from Yibo these past three years, is that, whenever and wherever Yibo will do him without minding where it is.

"Then better stop butt-hitting my sword before I stab you with it," Yibo whispered menacingly on his ear before nibbling on it.

Xiao Zhan's whole system just melted, "Y-yes~" he answered with a moan.

"Good," Yibo said huskily and groped his butt. "Ugh~" a faint moan escaped his mouth.

Just then, "daddwy?"

They both look in the direction of the small voice, "daddwy Bo, daddwy Zan are you playing? Let me play too!" Fanxing said with his sleepy voice while scratching his eyes with his left hand and dragging his blanket with his right hand.

Xiao Zhan immediately pushed Yibo away with his hand and crouch down to level with his son. "No, baby. Daddy's preparing your yummy breakfast and daddy Bo is helping," he gave him a motherly smile.

"What ish our bweakfasht?"He asked him innocently.

"Sunnyside up with a smile and bear bread," He answered and pick Fanxing up.

"Yehey! I want bachon too pwease!" he cheered.

Xiao Zhan faced Yibo and smiled at him, "Honey, please add bacon for our baby," he said.

Yibo winked at him, "Coming right up!" he said and put on the apron and prepared for the bacon. While Xiao Zhan and Fanxing went to the dining room to wait for their food.

.

Not long after, Yibo went to the dining room with their food on a tray.

They started eating, "Where will we go first today?" Yibo suddenly asked.

"Let's go on shopping first I guess?" he answered and put a spoonful on his mouth.

"Then that's settled, I'll pick where we'll go after our shopping then," he said and smirked.

Xiao Zhan squinted his eyes at him, "I don't like that gaze," he uttered.

Yibo chuckled, "I didn't do anything tho," he shrugged and eat.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes then turn his attention to baby Fanxing, "Baby, behave to mommy LiYing's house okay?" he reminded him.

Fanxing just nodded with a big smile on his face, "Yesh, yesh! I will play with YingYing!" he cheered then continued eating.