Carrier: Forthy

Yibo returned to his room. Upon opening, he saw Xiao Zhan putting baby Fanxing on his crib near the window. He's finally asleep.

"Oh you're back," Xiao Zhan smiled but then it faded when he saw Yibo's swelling cheeks.

He immediately approached him worriedly and cupped his cheeks, "What happened here?" he asked with his brows furrowed.

Yibo looked down, "Mom..." he uttered making Xiao Zhan confuse.

"Mom?" he repeated.

Yibo rests his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, "She was here..." he started.

Xiao Zhan hugged him, "What happened? tell me," he said softly.

"She's not accepting the fact that LiYing and I divorced," he mumbled, enough for Xiao Zhan to hear.

Xiao Zhan listened, he doesn't know what to say, since it's because of him that they decided to break off the marriage.

"But everything's alright now, she will not bother us anymore," he said and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Xiao Zhan smiled and caress his back, "you did well," he said. "Come on, let go for a moment, let me see your cheek," he said and about to push him away to see his face but Yibo insisted and hugged him tighter.

Xiao Zhan sighed and chuckled, "Then let go for a second and sit on the bed," he said and tried pushing him away but Yibo didn't let go. Xiao Zhan sighed in defeat and walked to the bed with Yibo clinging onto him.

When they are finally sitting on the bed, Yibo pulled away but his arms are still on his waist. Xiao Zhan stared at his face, "Aw, your cheeks are swelling," he remarked and caress his cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow, it hurts," he faked, Xiao Zhan was surprised and immediately back his hand away, "I'm sorry," he uttered worriedly.

"Wait here, I'll go get you an ice pack," he said and about to stand when Yibo pulled him back.

"I don't need an ice pack," he pouted with his puppy eyes.

"Then how should we treat that?" Xiao Zhan said with his brows furrowed.

"A kiss will do," he pouted but smirking evilly inside his head.

"B-but--"

Yibo immediately cut him off with a fake whining, Xiao Zhan immediately looked at him worriedly and cupped his cheeks. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he said, bewildered.

"It hurts," he pouted once again. Xiao Zhan sighed, he's too bewildered that he obeyed Yibo.

But when he was about to kiss his cheeks, Yibo immediately turns that cause their lips to touch. Xiao Zhan was surprised and immediately backed away, cupping his lips. "You tricked me!" he sulked.

Yibo just chuckled, " You're so cute," he complimented and pulled him again. "It hurts really, I need another kiss," he pouted, "this time, on the lips," he smiled playfully.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed red, he looked away for a moment but then surrendered. He cupped Yibo's cheeks and slowly leaned to his lips.

Yibo sighed, he can't wait any longer. His hands immediately went to his nape and pulled him into a kiss that caught Xiao Zhan off guard. But there's no way he can't fight Yibo's mouth, Yibo skillfully slips his tongue inside Xiao Zhan's mouth. Traveling and memorizing his cavern.

Xiao Zhan's arms unconsciously moved, encircling it on his nape. Yibo's hands then crawled to Xiao Zhan's bum, making Xiao Zhan yelp. Yibo pulled him onto his lap.