Carrier: Fourteen

"Let's head out?" Yibo uttered upon coming out of the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan felt his cheeks suddenly felt hot after averting his eyes to Yibo who just came out. He was in his swim trunk and his upper body is exposed. He immediately looked away. 'Is it just me or Mr. Wang is radiating a different aura? He's kind of sexy looking like that,' he thought.

"Come on, LiYing is waiting for you outside," Yibo snaps him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yes," he answered and stood and went ahead to hide his flushed face. Yibo looked at him curiously, why is he acting strange, but he shrugged it off and walk behind him.

After arriving outside, LiYing was already waiting for them.

"Took you long there?" He asked Xiao Zhan.

"O-Oh, sorry," he lowered his head. But his flushed face caught LiYing's eyes. She smiled wide and get a glimpse at Yibo then back to Xiao Zhan, "Come on, Zhannie let's get in the water!" She exclaimed excitedly and held his wrist as he pulls him.

Xiao Zhan raised his head and nodded at her, but he looks back at Yibo first. "Are you not going, sir?" He asked innocently.

Yibo nodded at him, "You can go first," he said and followed them.

Yibo stopped not far from the water while LiYing and Xiao Zhan went straight to the water. Yibo sat on a chair where an umbrella is set up. He watched the two splash at each other with water and laugh when they hit each other.

.

In the middle of LiYing and Xiao Zhan's playing, they noticed something. They both stopped and looked at Yibo who is sitting at a chair far from them. "Is Mr. Wang not a fan of beach?" Xiao Zhan suddenly asked.

LiYing shrugged, "We've never gone out like this though," she answered.

"Really? But what have you been doing all these years?" He asked innocently.

"Mostly work," she answered and shrugged again.

"Oh," he answered. He suddenly felt pity for the both of them, that they prioritized work over enjoyment and spending their money.

"Oh right, I have an idea!" LiYing suddenly exclaimed and went near Xiao Zhan, since they are not that far from Yibo, she whispered to him for him not to hear.

"Why don't you throw water at him?" She said and gave him a wicked laugh. Xiao Zhan's face lightened up. He nodded in agreement. He also wants to see his reaction.

Xiao Zhan immediately scoops a handful of water and runs towards Yibo. Yibo looked at him with his brows furrowed, confused why Xiao Zhan is running towards him. But he was too late to realize that he was about to splash water on him when Xiao Zhan already threw the water on his face.

Yibo was surprised at the attack, "Wth?!" He exclaimed with his mouth gaped open.

Xiao Zhan and LiYing laughed at his reaction.

"YOU!" Yibo immediately stood from his seat and grabbed Xiao Zhan by the waist and pulled him until they reach the water. He dived him on the water making them both fully wet.

LiYing laughed at them, Xiao Zhan was surprised at the sudden attack but laughed when he saw himself wet all over.

Yibo lets Xiao Zhan go and stood and splash water at LiYing who is laughing uncontrollably. She immediately stopped when the water hit her face.

"You--!" She exclaimed and splash water back at him. Until they keep splashing at each other continuously.

Xiao Zhan laughed at them as he watches the two enjoy themselves playing in the water. 'They look different when they're enjoying,' he thought.

He smiled in satisfaction as he stood and decided to get some shade. He sat where Yibo sat earlier and watch the two keep enjoying.

He sighed, "They look so compatible, why are they acting cold at each other?" he mumbled to himself. "They were smiling so brightly as the water splash on them, though," he chuckled.

As the two play, they noticed that Xiao Zhan was not with them. They stopped and looked in the direction of the seashore. There Xiao Zhan taking his rest.

Yibo immediately went out of the water to check up on him, "Are you okay?" he asked Xiao Zhan upon arriving where he was.

"Yes, sir," he smiled innocently.

"Do you feel tired? I can accompany you to the room," he asked.

"You should rest if you feel tired, Zhan," LiYing suddenly popped out of Yibo's back. She was worried for him.

"No. I'm fine," he shook his head with a smile.

"You sure?" Yibo asked again and eyed him with worriedness.

"Yes, Sir," he beamed.

Yibo sighed, he can't figure out what's the matter to him so he sat on the sand beside the chair, "Then I'll sit with you here."

"Me too!" LiYing cheered and sat at the other side of the chair, "Want some refreshment?" she asked Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan smiled widely and nodded. "How about you?" he asked Yibo.

"Anything," Yibo answered as he stares at the water.

.

They spent two hours just sitting on the sand. Xiao Zhan and LiYing had been talking since with anything that came up inside their heads, while Yibo stares at the water and listen to their different stories.

Now the sun had been setting. Xiao Zhan and LiYing stopped for a moment. their eyes averted to the sun who is slowly setting from the horizon.

"Beautiful!" Xiao Zhan uttered. The orange hue that is covering the sky mesmerized them. A wide smile is plastered on Xiao Zhan's face.

It was their first time seeing such beautiful scenery plus with the beach, they were in.

Something caught Yibo's attention. Xiao Zhan's eyes twinkled at the scene they were looking at. For a moment Yibo uttered something unconsciously, "Beautiful."

But they were not able to hear what he said as the faint wind blew, touching their skin.

"Chilly~" Xiao Zhan hugged himself tight, which made Yibo snap out of his thoughts. He immediately grabbed a towel beside him and wrapped it on Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan was shocked but then, he smiled at him, he bowed, "Thank you," he beamed. Yibo nodded as an answer and looked back at the horizon, where the sun is almost gone.

LiYing noticed the two, she smiled at them and shook her head.