Carrier: Thirty-Nine

"Why don't you try breastfeeding him?" Yibo uttered while walking around his room fixing things, while Xiao Zhan is sitting on the bed with baby Fanxing in his arms.

"Is it really okay? What if I don't have breast milk, won't he be disappointed?" he asked innocently, pertaining to baby Fanxing.

Yibo chuckled, "It will be fine, come on, try it," he said and sat at the corner of the bed beside him.

Xiao Zhan sighed before lifting his shirt with his left hand while the other is holding baby Fanxing. For a moment Yibo was statued, it's only the second time he saw Xiao Zhan shirtless, 'he's skin is so fair, his breasts are slightly bigger than normal. That's where the milk is stored huh,' he said inside his head.

"Yibo, don't stare~" Xiao Zhan whined in embarrassment. Yibo didn't notice that he is staring at him.

He cleared his throat then stood from his bed. "U-Uhm, I'll go get you some food so you can eat after breastfeeding him," he immediately look away to avoid staring at his skin and his pink nipples, 'I can't believe, my son will be the first one to suck on them,' he thought, but he gasped when he realized what he just fantasizes, he shook his head. 'Stop it, Yibo! You just reunited, calm down for now!' he scolded himself as he walked out of his room with his flustered face.

.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Yibo's mother shouted upon entering Yibo's house, the servants tried calming her but she barged inside uninvited, shouting on top of her lungs.

"Yibo!!" she called him from downstairs. Yibo flinched when he heard his name. He immediately closed the door of his room to avoid Xiao Zhan hearing his mother go berserk in his house. He ran down the stairs only to see his mother enraged.

"Mom?" he asked with his brows furrowed, "What did you come here for?" he added.

"You dare ask me what I'm doing here? Why the hell did you break off your marriage with LiYing and on top of that you used her to pursue a lowly person and a university student at that?!" she shouted furiously.

"Mom, calm down!" Yibo approached her.

She gritted her teeth and slapped him across the face the moment he's on her range. "Don't come telling me to calm down! You are disgracing our family!" She shouted. She clenched her fist.

"Who is this person that you dare to destroy our family name?! Bring him out or I'll search inside your house and drag him out!" she shouted furiously.

"No, mom. Please--" Yibo begged.

Just then LiYing came out of the kitchen, she was surprised at the commotion happening.

"Auntie?" she uttered making Yibo and his mother look at her.

YIbo's mother's facial expression changed, "Oh, my dear LiYing," she cried as she approached her.

"W-what are you doing here auntie?" she asked, surprised that she suddenly hugged her.

"I thought you totally break off your marriage with my son, I'm happy to see you here in his house," he uttered and caress her back.

LiYing looked at Yibo, confused, eyeing him, 'what's going on here?'

Yibo nodded as he rubs his cheeks, it's swelling because of his mother's slap.

"U-Uhm, auntie?" she called her.

Yibo's mother pulled away, holding her shoulder, "Are you here to fix your marriage back? And why are you calling me auntie, I'm still your mother-in-law," she smiled wide at her.