✨Chapter 6✨

Note: go to 1:35 for a surprise 😉

After we eat, we decide to play truth or dare. We sat in a circle with Jawn and Caidance's backs facing the lake, Caidance on Jawn's left and me on his right then Awsten on my right with Caidance on Awsten's right and Lucy laying right in the middle.

"Caidance, truth or dare?" Jawn turns to his left making Caidance giggle.

"Dare, of course!" Caidance smirks as he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"I dare you to expose Lilly. Tell us a secret that she told you about one of us." Jawn says as he points between him and Awsten.

I blush knowing which one she's thinking of. Caidance looks at me silently asking if she could say that one, I shrug. Then, she makes a look asking if I cared, I shake my head. Caidance thinks for a second then she gives me a look saying she's gonna do that one making me nod. We look at Jawn and Awsten and they look at us like they just saw us do something crazy.

"What? It's normal." I giggle as Caidance chuckles.

"Not doing it for that long!" Awsten looks at me like I'm crazy as Jawn nods with him.

Me and Caidance laugh so hard we fall into each other then once we calm down Caidance looks at me.

"Oh no, not again!" Awsten looks at us scared making us all burst out laughing.

I nod at Caidance, she nods back.

"Lilly has a crush on Awsten." Caidance smiles making Jawn smirk at Awsten.

Awsten looks at me with his eyes wide, blushing so I smile back feeling my own blush.

I look at Caidance telling her to pick someone.

"Awsten, truth or dare?" Caidance asks as he looks at her like she just said something stupid.

"Dare, duh!" Awsten yells as we all laugh.

"Since Jawn made me "expose" Lilly, you have to expose Jawn, by saying his crush!" Caidance grins as she folds her arms proudly making me laugh at her.

Jawn blushes as Awsten looks at him.

"Jawn's current crush?" Awsten asks as Caidance nods.

Jawn nods at Awsten.

"Jawn, likes you actually." Awsten smiles as Caidance grins.

She gonna be texting me about that later, she also has a crush on Jawn. They both blush and smile.

Awsten starts looking for the next victim.

"Jawn, truth or dare?" Awsten asks as he looks a little scared making us laugh a little.

"Dare." Jawn says sounding a bit unsure.

"I dare you to ask Caidance on a date." Awsten smirks as Jawn scoffs.

Caidance goes red and looks at me with wide eyes. I wink at her making her roll her eyes and smile.

"Caidance, do you wanna go on a date with me?" Jawn asks making Caidance giggle.

"Yeah." Caidance grins as Jawn grins back.

They both look so happy.

"Lilly, truth or dare?" Jawn asks and I look at him like he just asked if I love Lucy.

"Dare!" I smile as we all laugh.

Jawn smirks at Awsten making Awsten look at him questioning him.

"I dare you to sit on Awsten's lap." Jawn smirks as Caidance hits him lightly and giggles.