✨Chapter 27✨

I hear my alarm play then I grab my phone and check the time,

"8:00." I sigh as I set it down.

I move Bella out of my arms and lay her on the bed then I get up. I pull out a pair of overall shorts, a black Lacey bralette, and fishnets then I go in the bathroom to take care of everything. I finish putting my hair half up and slip some socks on then I go downstairs. I make cereal and sit on the couch as I hear someone come down the stairs.

"Hey, Lilly." I hear Ashton say softly as I wave at him.

"Goodmorning, Ash." I smile as he grabs a bowl and pours cereal.

Ashton sits on the couch as I watch Chowder then when I finish eating I put my bowl in the sink as Ashton follows me.

"It's already 9:31 am." I say a little surprised.

"I guess so." Ashton shrugs as he grabs a water out of the fridge and hands me one.

"Thanks. I gotta go wake Mom up." I say after I take a drink.

"Alright." Ashton nods as he goes to the couch and I go upstairs.

"Mom? Are you up?" I ask as I walk in the room and see her sleeping.

"Hey, Ma, you gotta get up its 9:30 am." I whisper as I sit on the bed.

"Ok, and...?" Mom mumbles as she turns away from me.

"Mom, your appointment is in 30 minutes." I remind her making her sit up and jump out of bed.

"I'm gonna get dressed, go get your shoes on." Mom says as she runs into the bathroom with her outfit.

"Ok." I chuckle as I walk out of the room and go to mine.

I grab my combats as quietly as I can so I don't wake Bella up then I walk out of the room and downstairs. I slip on my shoes as Mom comes downstairs and grabs something to eat then we head out to the car. We pull into the parking lot and head inside the clinic.

"Ms. Flowers, you can go in now." The nurse says with a smile as she comes out of the back.

We walk to the back with the nurse and she lets us into the room, letting us know the doctor will be in soon.

"Hi, Ms. Flowers, I'm Dr. Quin, my first name is Aaron. You're here for an ultrasound, correct?" Dr. Quin asks asks.

"Yeah." Mom says as she squeezes my hand and I squeeze back.

"Alright, follow me." Dr. Quin says as he starts walking out of the room and we step out with him.

After a few minutes, we get to the room and he starts the scan.

"There they are." Dr. Quin smiles as me and Mom grin.

"Do you know if you can tell me how far along I am?" Mom asks as we look at the baby.

"Well, it looks like you are about 3 months along and you can know the sex in a couple weeks, but for now I'll get this printed." Dr. Quin smiles as he cleans Mom's stomach off.

We get the picture and go to the store to pick up some things to announce the baby.

"I wanna get some cute little socks, a baby blanket, a picture frame, and a decorated box." Mom smiles as she pushes the cart.

"That sounds so cute!" I grin as we go into the aisle with the baby stuff.

Mom picks out a pale green baby blanket, pale yellow socks, a black picture frame, and a pale yellow and green box, then we cash out, and we head home. We go up to Mom's room and lock the door as we set up the box. Once we finish the box, Mom calls Jack and tells them to come over. After a few minutes, there's a knock on the door.