✨Chapter 9✨

I wake up in a panic, drenched in sweat and tears storming down my face as I hold back my sobs. It doesn't look too dark, I notice as I look out the window, so I check the time, 6:16 am.

'Great, I only slept for about an hour or two.'

I grab my phone, get up quietly, as not to wake up the dogs or anyone else, and head to the kitchen to get a drink. As I walk through the hallway, I hear a car pull out of the driveway and walk past the living room. To check if it was Mom, I look at the island and see a note.

'Hey, chicky, I had to go out really early this morning, but I'll be home late, but I'll message you before I come home. Also we're gonna go out for dinner, wear a dress, please?~ Love mama♡'

'At least me and mom are gonna hang out today.' I smile as I go up to my room and grab a box from my closet.

I sit on my bed and open it. I grab out a dog stuffed animal and hold it close to me as I look through the pictures of Sadie. After awhile, I hear my door open and someone's voice.

"Hey- Lilly, are you ok? Oh, you're looking at the box." I look through my tear blurred eyes and see Awsten standing there, I look down.

"I can't help it, I had a nightmare about her, so I came to the box." I sniffle as he walks over to me and sits next to me, pulling me into his lap.

I wipe my tears and cling to him.

"You know, Jawn was just talking to me, and he said he wants to go when we see Sadie's spot." Awsten says softly as I pull away.

"Really? He would come?" I look at him.

"Yeah." Awsten smiles softly as he places a strand of hair behind my ear.

I smile as the tears slow down.
Awsten wipes another tear.

"Now, do you want to come downstairs? I'm making breakfast." Awsten smiles softly as I nod.

"Yeah." I smile as Awsten pets my hair down.

I put everything back in the box, except the stuffed animal, and I put the stuffed animal on my bed. When we get downstairs I feel my phone vibrate so I sit at the island and check to see its from Mia.

"What time is it in LA?" I whisper so only I hear and ask google, 3:58 am, that means it's 6:58 am here since it's a three hour difference.

I open it (🌹= Mia 💐 = Lilly)

To 💐:

Hey Kiwi💚 I miss you too and I'm sorry I don't talk to you a lot, I wish I did. I'll see you in Huston, love ya too lil sis!💙

I smile and type a quick reply

To 🌹:.

Hey Rose💙 since we're on middle names, it's alright, I can't wait to see you again!❤️

"What do you want to eat?" Awsten turns towards me.

"Probably just eggs and bacon." I say with a shrug.

"Alright, I'll try to make pancakes for them." Awsten smiles.

Awsten starts getting everything ready, and I hear the dogs run up to me, so I pet them.

"Hey! You guys are so cute, huh! Awww!" I grin as they start jumping slightly.

I turn to see Jawn and Emerson come from the hallway.

"Hey guys, how'd you sleep?" I ask with a smile.

"Good, the couch was pretty soft." Emerson waves with a small tired smile.