✨Chapter 7✨

I wake up, horror filled my face as my eyes welled up and I check the time. 3:42 am. I sigh as the tears fall down my cheeks and I head to Mom's room, Lucy following close behind. I open the door and lay with Mom. Mom wraps her arms around me as I choke down my sobs, not wanting Caidance and the guys to hear me. 

"What's wrong with the dream?" Mom asks softly.

"I don't know, everything." I whisper, my voice rough and tired.

Mom gives me a small, sad smile as I start hyperventilating, she hugs me even closer to her.

"It's ok, it was only a dream. You're ok, I'm ok, your friends are ok, I promise. I love you so much, Lilly." Mom spoke softly as she rubbed my back.

"I love you too, Mom." I whisper, sounding different from when I yell it. 

After what felt like over an hour, at least, Mom fell back asleep. Now, I was just laying in her arms and I check the time. 7:04 am. 

'Over 3 hours. I'm not gonna be going to sleep anytime soon. I'll make breakfast.'

I slowly take Mom's arms off of me, then quietly walk out of the room, with Lucy following again as I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grab the eggs and bacon out of the fridge and start making breakfast. After about 10 minutes, I hear someone come down stairs, then I feel a pair of arms around me. I tense up, then I whip myself around to see a shirtless Awsten.

"Are you ok?" Awsten asks as he looks at me worriedly.

"Yeah, I just forgot about, uh, I forgot, um-" I stutter, but Awsten cuts me off to help me out.

"Lilly, it's ok, I know you're not used to me hugging you from behind. You know, I remember when I first started hugging you like that, we we're about 5 or 6 and you got so fucking scared." Awsten starts laughing as I giggle feeling a blush come on making me turn back to the eggs.

"Shut up, asshole." I joke with him.

He just starts laughing even harder because I was embarrassed. 

"I need you to calm down enough so you can tell me what kind of eggs you want." I smile as Awsten calms down to a giggle.

"Sorry, oh yeah, um, I don't eat eggs that much anymore." Awsten shrugs with a smile.

"Do you want pancakes? Oh, and we have some berries in the fridge and some H.E.B, I know that's just about the only kind you'll drink." I laugh a bit as he smiles at me.

"You know me so well." Awsten laughs as I shake my head. 

"But I think there's strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and grapes, maybe, unless mom ate the rest." I smile as Mom walks into the kitchen.

"The grapes went bad, so I'll have to get more. I'm gonna start a shopping list. So, Lil, if we need something put it on the list, ok?" Mom smiles as I nod.

I love that nickname, it's what Mom's nickname is for me, or sometimes 'chicky'.

"Alright, oh Mom?" I ask as Mom turns around as she stands in front of the couch 

"Yeah?" Mom asks as I start grabbing flour to make the pancakes, then bend back up and look at her.

"Do you want pancakes? I'm making eggs, bacon, pancakes and, if Jawn and Caidance want, maybe French toast, we'll do a vote on it." I say as I grab eggs and milk. 

"Wait, Awsten, were they up when you got up?" I ask as Awsten nods.

"You've been down here for around 10 minutes, can you check on them, please?" I ask as he takes a sip of his orange juice and nods.