✨Chapter 33✨

I stood in front of the full body mirror looking at my lace A line dress. 

"After 6 years we're getting married and making the announcement

"After 6 years we're getting married and making the announcement." I whisper as I grin then I hear the door open. 

"Mommy, you look so pretty!" Sadie yells as she runs over to me and I kneel down to her height. 

"Thanks, baby, you look adorable in your little flower girl dress." I boop her nose as she giggles. 

Then I see Kris, Grace, Gracie, Daphane, Mia, and Bella standing in their dusty rose bridesmaids dresses while Rory compliments Kris making her giggle. 

"We should start heading out

"We should start heading out." Mia smiles as she looks at me. 

"Ok, let's go." I smile as I let out a nervous, but excited breath. 

After Kris brings Rory to her parents, we wait for the cue as the music starts, and then Mom comes over and grins. 

"Y'all look beautiful!" Mom grins as we chuckle and thank her. 

The groomsmen, Geoff, Otto, Lucas, Travis, Jawn, and Michael, were already standing with Awsten  so our babies, Sadie and Michael get ready to go out with their baskets of Sunflower petals and Morning Glory flowers as I get ready to walk a little ways behind them. 

"Are you ready?" Mom asks as I link our arms. 

"100%." I grin as Mom leads us to the door. 

We walk into the doorframe as Awsten grins wide and wipes his eyes, making me tear at the sight. 

"Do you, Lilly Kiwi Flowers, take, Awsten Constantine Knight, as your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiant asks as I nod. 

"I do." I grin at Awsten, making him lightly rub my thumb like always, and I squeeze his hand lightly back. 

"And do you, Awsten Constantine Knight, take, Lilly Kiwi Flowers, as your lawfully wedded wife?" The officiant smiles as Awsten nods instantly. 

"I do." Awsten grins at me, making my heart soar. 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The officiant smiles. 

We meet in the middle as Awsten kisses me softly and sweetly. It only lasts a couple of seconds. 

After the best man, Geoff, does his toast, me and Awsten stand up and walk over to the dance floor while tapping his glass. 

"We have an announcement that we are very excited to share." Awsten grins as I nod. 

"We are having baby number three!" I grin as everyone claps and cheers. 

We get congratulations from everyone before we leave for our honeymoon.

The End

                                                                   ✨ ✨✨️

Hey guys! <3 I hope y'all liked this, but for now, I'm gonna be working on editing it to make it a bit better cause some things don't add up. Thanks for reading it means so much! <3